- Description of the problem, what happened.
The CPU module of the Waz’Got “Production optimization 12” is not accelerating the special module production of Scavenger drones (Wazgot Mk I) to 33.6%.
- What did you expected to happen.
After equipping a CPU module slot the stats of the special module should alter, from recharge = 5s down to 3.5s and drone prep time = 27s down to 18s
- The conditions during the situation.
Hangar : building the ship
- Further details on the issue.
It seems that we have 2 different specs displayed: in ship view of the green roundel all Crew implant buffs/debuffs are not shown in the specs of module-parameters → if we change view to the hangar all Crew implant buffs/debuffs are shown as calculated in. (But my bug report is about the module “Production optimization 12” not functioning in game.)
- Frequency of occurrence.
- Logs + [screenshots](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18799-how-to-takepost-screenshots/) or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it) Screenshot needs to be done with ingame tools! Don’t change screenshot’s original name!
See below (Screenshots are : older pic with module, younger pic w/o module, only cropped them because I have dual screen.)
- If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone.
If I remember correctly this bug is prevalent in all Wazgot ships/models since its introduction (did not find the time to report this big, yet)
- Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag)
- The results of this [program](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/) if the bug report is related to connection issues.
- If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening.