Waz'Got knockoff?

This is dedicated to the Waz’Got and the stealing of the WL13 Emitter from Brokk. 

I cannot belive the developers were so lazy to take the best engineer-class’s special gun and give it a broken feature? This is so classic cash grab. They were too lazy to add a new healing weapon? Something more broken but not knocked off another ship? Kinda happy they didn’t but still! 

Thats like saying the gauss cannon is a rip off of the assault railgun but with a different feature

1 minute ago, Mauroghen said:

Thats like saying the gauss cannon is a rip off of the assault railgun but with a different feature

Or positions was a lazy knock off from a gauss ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

9 minutes ago, Mauroghen said:

But WL13-EL Emitter is exactly Brokk’s WL13 Emitter with lock-on function…C’mon, even it doesnt have unique name…

he look better when firing. i’m fine with that .

Yeah and TharGatok is an assault railgun, and destructor is a lasors And thailal is a scatter gun and so on…

Or the Ion Emitter being a knock-off of the Beam Cannon.

Or wl-13 being a knock off of a beam cannon 

Or the Beam Cannon being a knock-off of the Beam Cannon!

Or Beam Cannon being a knock-off of the Heavy Laser (older vets know) on a diet! In the good old days Gunship have 8-10km laser annoy the crap out of you.

4 minutes ago, Milfeulle said:

Or Beam Cannon being a knock-off of the Heavy Laser (older vets know) on a diet! In the good old days Gunship have 8-10km laser annoy the crap out of you.

Actually Beam Cannon is oldie Assault Lasers. Ion is kinda Heavy Laser without turret rotation delay.

Long-range lasers had tickle damage rate (about nowadays Thilith) but _base _range of 8km extendable to 10km with single horizon. Positional lazor fight spawn vs spawn anyone?

Waz’up?

Is it possible for any of the forum regulars to NOT kiss the ars of Star Conflict developers just once ?   You guys do realize you ALL piss and moan about the same things right ???

6 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

Is it possible for any of the forum regulars to NOT kiss the ars of Star Conflict developers just once ?   You guys do realize you ALL piss and moan about the same things right ???

What are you talking about

8 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

2 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

What are you talking about

No idea what he is talking about, but I do moan when I piss, maybe he is in for something…

I just fear the circlehealing parties in the future, but i do agree they could have figured out at least a different name for the healing weapon. 

Sucks for those that got brokk because a lower rank version just came out

9 hours ago, Original_Taz said:

He mean regular players must survive p2w Aces every second patch.

15 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

I just fear the circlehealing parties in the future, but i do agree they could have figured out at least a different name for the healing weapon. 

At least one additional letter would have been enough.

… Pointless, anyway most most SC players don’t care about the game, they wanna kill people and be the best. Any human with more than two brain cell would see how bad this game became. Mechanics, balance, so called market fail. Stupid tasks, and more and more game breaking bugs patch after patch without fixes. I could name a few that have years and got reported many time and nothing is being done. They might not be lazy devs but they sure look like it.

• Now people are paying a fortune for a beta of a ship…

Anyway. This is my last whining until OS rework. I doubt it will be enough to hook me back in. But i’ll give it a chance. Going back chilling in the Orion Belt.

18 hours ago, Original_Taz said:

Not all, but i did saw many hypocrites.