Waz'Got eating ships?????

I can sense that waz’got will have the ability to teleport to an enemy ship and eats it (judging from the image below) in one hit and then use the enemy’s hull points to generate the team. And the fact that Waz’Got has a cabin in the container…

59554e63e0117_ScreenShot2017-06-29at11_52_55AM.png.1fcf8947630e62ca72487be59c60b6c1.png

despite what we were led to believe. i suspect that is not the waz’got, but on of the other two ellydium ships

nah thats the Woz, but just an alternative module like the other elly ships change.

2 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

nah thats the Woz, but just an alternative module like the other elly ships change.

I really don’t understand why is this ship only developed to rank 8 instead of rank 15.

31 minutes ago, Koromac said:

I really don’t understand why is this ship only developed to rank 8 instead of rank 15.

Because they released unfinished product

44 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

and they don’t want ppl build the r15 ship at day 1 and make pvp unplayable with op modules.

18 minutes ago, Milfeulle said:

and they don’t want ppl build the r15 ship at day 1 and make pvp unplayable with op modules.

Good thing its still playable :Đ

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

I say the devs are running out of ideas for alien ships

I say its a new marketing scheme … Three Elly ship and three increasingly more costly ways to manufacture them … The players are not buying product and the Star Conflict investors are now running the game … What a future profit inhibitive way to run a business … Its plain to see they have no clue how to do target market searches in Russia … So sad this game has become unplayable to most and the complaints in the forum prove it …

49$ for a cockpit and unfinshed ship that we dont even know how it will turn out.

49$ That is the cost of a finished game.

These guys are so greedy and its destroying the game.

So previously it was “they can spend $50 and get their ship on day 1 and get to R15? P2W!!!111oneoneone” and now when ranking up is slowed down deliberately “it’s unfinished product they want to sell! It cannot be evolved to R15 day one!”

![o_O](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007.png “o_O”)

It’s just another ship. It comes with 3 months premium license. That’s it. It can be purchased for 15k GS as well. Or it can be farmed. Or you can farm and sell parts for it. What is the problem here?

12 minutes ago, niripas said:

So previously it was “they can spend $50 and get their ship on day 1 and get to R15? P2W!!!111oneoneone” and now when ranking up is slowed down deliberately “it’s unfinished product they want to sell! It cannot be evolved to R15 day one!”

![o_O](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007.png “o_O”)

It’s just another ship. It comes with 3 months premium license. That’s it. It can be purchased for 15k GS as well. Or it can be farmed. Or you can farm and sell parts for it. What is the problem here?

That is the problem lol you said it all =D

They increased the p2w.

I just wish we have a bit more RIOT games level of precise balancing and frequent updates, they can slap on any price for all i care.