Waz'Got - Eater of Souls

xxxx YES MAN! I gotta give you props on that one.

Tell the truth though, how many times did you die before you finally killed that predator. If none then that wuz’got is opaf! You were on it like stink on poo.

14 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

xxxx YES MAN! I gotta give you props on that one.

Tell the truth though, how many times did you die before you finally killed that predator. If none then that wuz’got is opaf! You were on it like stink on poo.

I died just once. For some reason mobs in Leviathan are dumber than ordinary mobs so they mostly shoot nowhere.

33 minutes ago, weegee said:

There currently is a bug with OS that some aliens if not all are shooting in straight lines. Weird bug and hunters wont even turn to try and compensate. XD

8 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

There currently is a bug with OS that some aliens if not all are shooting in straight lines. Weird bug and hunters wont even turn to try and compensate. XD

this bug also affect the waz’got shield projector module, it seem that no one noticed

Did I just have a seizure or was that the actual video

1 hour ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

this bug also affect the waz’got shield projector module, it seem that no one noticed

Honestly dude, I did notice but that happens since I got it. I still don’t know wtf is SUPPOSED to happen. LOL

For the one that saves their skin if they almost die you have to lock onto an ally and that works well. I think the same should happen for that and the first spec mod. Its crazy the way it is now, like the damn ship is still in beta stage yet its in production. O.o

You mean the Protective Sphere ? ya noticed but got used to it  just means now u need to face the ally you try to hit with it. Locking on Ally wouldn’t necessary be the best since if you are in a good position can temp shield multiple allies at once.

with green mist it shoots a ton to the left, it is unusable until that is fixed