Waz'Got drone damage bug

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw |

My Waz’Got drones deal crazy AF damage on mission “Operation ‘Monolith’” and ONLY there - from a rough call somewhere between 15-20x their regular damage.
Had the feeling in 2 earlier runs but only took the chance to check numbers today…

The issue seems to be disregarding mission level as my latest run was somewhat lower in difficulty (10) than previous ones, although I cannot comment on whether higher level result in even higher damage bonus.

|
| What you expected to see | Well, regular damage (not that I’m complaining about the eXtra, can I have that everywhere else too, please? ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)) |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | Copy my loadout and start the mission - can’t reliably reproduce myself due to randomness of selection. |
| Problem details | See the top I guess… Drones should deal normal damage, affected in both cases was the tier 2 spec module “Alien satellites”. Unfortunately I’ve no actual mission screenshots but the logs are more than clear |
| Frequency of reproduction | frequent (?)  - didn’t choose always due to the lack of samples |
| Time of bug | Around 11:00 according to combat logs |

screenshot-210318-121751.jpg.3efef67d920bb0280ea2045444d3dcd0.jpg

[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20717)[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20718)[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20719)

Update on the matter, got a squad of corpmates together yesterday and I’m starting to think that this bug is either related to drone damage in general or that there’s some invisible(?) buff to drone damage only in the mission…? We were running 3 Waz’Got with scavenger drones on me and two alien satellites and a StyX for good measure (as in comparable rank/tier) and while all our Waz’Got drones damage numbers were through the roof again our StyX pilot reported his drones dealing around 3x as much damage than what they deal regularly. Log is attached, mission was started at 11:31 in the log. The two screenshots attached show a regular kinetic hit of my main gun as well as one hit of my scavenger drone seperately.

screenshot-210319-113911_c.jpg.1f56954b9aa07941e51ddef623d8a905.jpg

screenshot-210319-114117_c.jpg.fd60ca2e9b7023c2c36bbd7de3d22ddf.jpg

[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20723)

Accept as SC-114796