Waz'Garbage Broken Now

I thought it couldnt happen, it seemed so balanced untill you get Gravi-wave. 

TLDR: Gravi-Wave if used right will push you so fast into any object near you that you will explode on contact as it breaks the game limit of 700ms. I just figured this out the hard way, some dude made a speed build to catch up to various ships and abused the hell out of the module. 

We were on Monolith Remains and I took the brute of that module 3 times. Died instantly. 

Nerf it now.

It can one shoot only if it rightly used, plus so far i’ve seen only tai’kin get reckt that way and it’s the only defensive module the waz’got have, if it get nerf the ship will be truly useless

Always be careful what you wish for, one’s “useful” is someone’s “OP”.

People can build ships and get killstreaks even with repair kits, that’s how the game works, adaptation is key to survival.

2 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

It can one shoot only if it rightly used, plus so far i’ve seen only tai’kin get reckt that way and it’s the only defensive module the waz’got have, if it get nerf the ship will be truly useless

In close proximity. It’s broken because it forces you to be weary of anything solid near you where as a basic engineer doesn’t do that. You see my point? I do not see how one shotting a guard or any ship for that matter is a thing with this device. It should never be allowed to accelerate someone past the game limit. Nothing should. 

23 minutes ago, IFreakinLoveBass said:

Nothing should. 

Micro-warp engine xDDDDDDD

26 minutes ago, IFreakinLoveBass said:

In close proximity. It’s broken because it forces you to be weary of anything solid near you where as a basic engineer doesn’t do that. You see my point? I do not see how one shotting a guard or any ship for that matter is a thing with this device. It should never be allowed to accelerate someone past the game limit. Nothing should. 

Well this wont have been fun if the ship was like any other

5 minutes ago, AKmatiAK said:

Lol actually true

On 26.8.2017 at 6:13 PM, AKmatiAK said:

On 26.8.2017 at 6:19 PM, EndeavSTEEL said:

Lol actually true

You want a warp jump instead?

On 26.8.2017 at 7:09 AM, IFreakinLoveBass said:

I thought it couldnt happen, it seemed so balanced untill you get Gravi-wave. …

For an Engineer frigate the [Gravi-wave 14] is just so great! It is not op.

Its more like a push back of the opponent to then engage with mid-range weapon. Like a Ninja-push back with bare hands.

It’s just cool and the only thing one can do against invisible und jumping round circling interceptors (very effective, though ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) ). Let us big slow, clumsy frigate players have this fine tactical module.