waiting 60 minutes in matchmaking queue

vzy0Hcj.jpg?1

vzy0Hcj.jpg?1

I started to use the waiting times to socialize with some people who claim to be my family xD

vzy0Hcj.jpg?1

Nobody wants play with us :frowning:

Maybe since everyone’s jumping ship to Empire?

I’m surprised AGNI has a sector, which offered an invite to the worst player(by DSR) in the game.  Right now Wolfpack and NASA have the same number of sectors as the corp that invited the lowest DSR pilot in the game!

Yes, I’m calling both corps out on that, simply because I find that hilarious.

Right now Wolfpack and NASA have the same number of sectors as the corp that invited the lowest DSR pilot in the game!

vzy0Hcj.jpg?1

i wonder if its in any way related?

Maybe since everyone’s jumping ship to Empire?

I’m surprised AGNI has a sector, which offered an invite to the worst player(by DSR) in the game.  Right now Wolfpack and NASA have the same number of sectors as the corp that invited the lowest DSR pilot in the game!

I’ve played SecCon at the Russian primetime and gotten 3-4 games in one hour. During the US primetime, I’m lucky to get 1 game over two full sector conquest rounds.

We have around 2-3 players on during Russian primetime. We have 15-25 players on during US primetime.

This is why we can’t get points.

NASA just gained a total of 1 influence point after having anywhere from 7-10 players queued for SecCon for the full hour.

Some players were in a 4 man squad, some were solo queued.

Only one player got into 1 game solo queued in a 4v4.

This is so much fun.

I’ve played SecCon at the Russian primetime and gotten 3-4 games in one hour. During the US primetime, I’m lucky to get 1 game over two full sector conquest rounds.

We have around 2-3 players on during Russian primetime. We have 15-25 players on during US primetime.

This is why we can’t get points.

This is why we initially introduced 2 fighting stages, so that online was more concentrated. Yet our players have protested against the time, so we have changed it… but unfortunately we cannot bend space-time continuum.  :fed003:

This is why we initially introduced 2 fighting stages, so that online was more concentrated. Yet our players have protested against the time, so we have changed it… but unfortunately we cannot bend space-time continuum.  :fed003:

Are you forgetting that the original 2 fighting stages where located in an awful time period and mostly those from America (not only NA, the whole continent I mean) weren’t able to play at all, remember?

There’s an old saying, “Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.”

Error / Antibus - Please can you explain exactly how MM’ing works for Sector Conquest ? (Or If it is posted elsewhere pls can you show it to me ?)

I have just spent 60 mins queing for Sector Conquest (In RU prime time) with no game. I can see other players getting game after game after game (Friends and followed list)

Does the MM favour squads ? Geographical location ? Please explain exactly how it works

Thanks

I’ve been wondering the same thing

Error / Antibus - Please can you explain exactly how MM’ing works for Sector Conquest ? (Or If it is posted elsewhere pls can you show it to me ?)

I have just spent 60 mins queing for Sector Conquest (In RU prime time) with no game. I can see other players getting game after game after game (Friends and followed list)

Does the MM favour squads ? Geographical location ? Please explain exactly how it works

Thanks

Top-Secret information, you can’t know it, you don’t want to do it, and if you do, you’ll die xD

Jokes aside, it would be awesome if they gave us how the MM works, because is strange as hell, and sometimes it doesn’t even make sense. I don’t want to say it’s rigged or something like that, I’m guessing is most like a mayor bug o bad calculations.

Also, if the developers want to get possible bug feed back from this beta version of the game software relating to the Match Maker, it would make sense for the beta testers (= current players of this beta stage game) to be aware how it is meant to work.

It is hard to create a bug report of something you don’t know the specifications / requirements for.

To understand if something is broken, it would help to know how it is supposed to work or if it is intended feature.