[Video] xKostyan

watched a nice CO gameplay you did, not a fan of the plasma arc tho? :frowning: I would put that shiz on a guard if i could, so fun (even if it means taking many torps to the face)

watched a nice CO gameplay you did, not a fan of the plasma arc tho? :frowning: I would put that shiz on a guard if i could, so fun (even if it means taking many torps to the face)

Oh I am a fan alright :), it i just i prefer Plasma Arc on ships like Hawk/Ricasso with bonus, so i sue these ship exclusively as hit and run, while i fly Kite with different purpose and behavior.

Hawk M, Duck Hunt, solo T3, May_18_2014 

- Lulz at 1:05, and how blind I am (and so that sniper dude :lol:)

thanks. i’m literally studying any covop vids i can find atm

Nice videos, X

thanks. i’m literally studying any covop vids i can find atm

Ill upload some for you, they are just “average” and nothing spectacular but game-play is a gameplay and i think “average” are the ones to learn from the best, so i’ll just add them to my channel (like in 6 hours or so :))

Hawk M, Duck Hunt, solo T3, May_18_2014 

- Lulz at 1:05, and how blind I am (and so that sniper dude :lol:)

That chat

That chat

chat was full of derps indeed

Is there a way to cover it after video has been uploaded on the youtube?

In Final Cut Pro I’d simply layer over an opaque rectangle.

I have no experience with Windows-compatible video editors, but it shouldn’t be too difficult. There should be a tool for adding text/subtitles: gigantic minus signs will cover up that entire corner. Adobe Premiere will definitely be more than enough to do the trick, not sure about Windows Movie Maker.

Oh I am a fan alright :), it i just i prefer Plasma Arc on ships like Hawk/Ricasso with bonus, so i sue these ship exclusively as hit and run, while i fly Kite with different purpose and behavior.

ah nice one

In Final Cut Pro I’d simply layer over an opaque rectangle.

I have no experience with Windows-compatible video editors, but it shouldn’t be too difficult. There should be a tool for adding text/subtitles: gigantic minus signs will cover up that entire corner. Adobe Premiere will definitely be more than enough to do the trick, not sure about Windows Movie Maker.

I am pretty sure it is not hard with 3rd party softwares. but i wonder if there is a way to edit those that already on youtube, without reuploading them, especially that i don’t store them on my hdd, i delete all of that after uploading. There is some youtube editor, but it looks useless

Best comment was the “nasa scum” one, reminded me of Warframe.

Idk about video editing or however is called. Eviscerador does it, also Tillo, so you could ask any of them.

There is some youtube editor, but it looks useless

It is not however and the answer to your question.

It is not however and the answer to your question.

I spend alot of time trying to figure it out myself or looking up tutorials online, the only way i can kinda do it is apply text overlay, but that has a predetermined position and goes through the whole screen, only height can be adjusted, another thing is annotation, but those can be easily closed by a viewer, there is no way to enforce them on teh screen (even then they are see through). I tried doing a watermark thing, but that did not do it as well. 

If you know how to do it, i would much appreciate a quick 101.

I’d have done an image overlay with a NASA logo. :wink:

I’d have done an image overlay with a NASA logo. :wink:

obviously that would be ideal, but my question remains, is it possible to do using youtube video manager online?

If yes, how?

not the video manager, we were talking about the video editor: https://www.youtube.com/editor

not the video manager, we were talking about the video editor: https://www.youtube.com/editor

yes, video editor is the one i was talking about

I thought you could but after trying it myself it seems you cannot. While you can add images to your videos I didn’t find how to actually overlay them over existing video.

maaaaan, way to get my hopes high :frowning:

I thought you could but after trying it myself it seems you cannot. While you can add images to your videos I didn’t find how to actually overlay them over existing video.