[VIDEO] Rea-Rea-Reaper !

Hey, Rakza what are the ShadowPlay settings are you running? I tried doing some recording last night but it is noticeably affecting my game performance, even though video looks smooth, i get small lags and fps drops in game

I can record at top quality with shadow play in a GTX 660 (which is the minimum to use the program) and I didn’t noticed any performance drop.

Maybe you lack RAM or processing power.

But Fraps for example dropped my performance a lot.

Hahem, I received a special Request from Residente :smiley:

You can blame him for the SoundTrack in the next video !

Po

Pi

Po

(Muahahahahahaha)

I can record at top quality with shadow play in a GTX 660 (which is the minimum to use the program) and I didn’t noticed any performance drop.

Maybe you lack RAM or processing power.

But Fraps for example dropped my performance a lot.

II am pretty sure it is a CPU or my HDD, or both :slight_smile: I am still using Core2Duo e7200 @2.53GHz and my HDD just as old as my CPU

If it’s a large capacity hard drive, it could be 5400 rpm instead of 7200 rpm.  If you have the ram to spare, set up a ramdisk and initially write to it then copy to the hard drive when you’re done.  Mechanical hard drives practically maxed out on speed years ago, so age probably isn’t an issue unless it’s heavily fragmented  Also, is your hard drive ATA or SATA?  ATA had a much lower peak bandwidth.

I’m working on an ASUS G75v with 3 Screens on the GTX660M and I have no drops when I record. :confused:

I’m working on an ASUS G75v with 3 Screens on the GTX660M and I have no drops when I record. :confused:

Gime some of your i7 CPU :))

Gime some of your i7 CPU :))

I can’t do that, But I can give you this !

BEST GAME START EVER !

Requested by : “Residente”

(1080p / Fullscreen for more pleasure)

Featuring : Direct Recorded Battering Ram medal !

Enjoy !

It needs less, what music is that?

II am pretty sure it is a CPU or my HDD, or both :slight_smile: I am still using Core2Duo e7200 @2.53GHz and my HDD just as old as my CPU

I’m using I5 processor and 7200 rpm Sata3 HD, so it is the fastest you can have except if you fit a SSD HD. But they are still quite expensive.

In fact, my HD died on saturday, and I have bought a new mechanical one. I don’t mind the noise, and I still think that SSD need a bit of development.

Bad news is that I lost some very good games that I had recorded with the wolfpack while testing the shadow play.

Behavior-Explaining-Music…Interesting… :lol:

Behavior-Explaining-Music…Interesting… :lol:

As I said; Blame Residente xD

7200 rpm Sata3 HD, so it is the fastest you can have

RPM isn’t everything, plus there are up to 15k rpm drives, and you can always put several in a RAID-0 to (nearly) double the performance if you need to. Shouldn’t be necessary though, I can record just fine on a 5400 rpm drive, modern disks are easily fast enough for that.

RPM isn’t everything, plus there are up to 15k rpm drives, and you can always put several in a RAID-0 to (nearly) double the performance if you need to. Shouldn’t be necessary though, I can record just fine on a 5400 rpm drive, modern disks are easily fast enough for that.

Well, standard HD go up to 7200 rpm. Of course there are faster ones, but not easily available. Sure 5400 rpm is fine also. But I prefer faster storage access than raw storage. In fact as I said, the only reason I don’t fit a SSD is because they are xxxx*cking expensive.

Also, props to Resi for requesting Popipo BSO.

Next one you can try with Luka and her night fever XD.

What CPU u have on that T-Rex MK II?

The most powerful CPU in T5 XD

Ah, Proton Wall MK I. 

Ah, Proton Wall MK IV. 

Edit : I’m not joking xD