[VIDEO] Rea-Rea-Reaper !

Hello everyone !

Here a little video of my Reaper :smiley:

(720p / 1080p available and you should watch the video with one of this quality because 360p will destroy your eyes xD)

This is how you’re not suppose to fly a guard ! Do not try this at home !

Thanks for watching ! I hope you enjoyed to see a crazy guard Dying !

Ps : The voice at the start is not my real voice xD.

Ps2: Blame Residente for the Skype sound.

Ps3: The amount of fail I’ve made is incredible.

Ps4: Baguettes !

a) Cool video, gj. I wish my hardware could record without me having to downgrade graphics. my cpu is super old even though GPU is alright (670gtx)

b) Build for educational purposes

c) I can’t help to notice, but you are not using these whatsoever, it helps tremendously:

vLtaGuE.jpg

I dont remeber what are the default binds, but thats what i use, i mostly use toggle so i don’t have a cluster xxxx on my screen at the beginning of a Combat Recon. (Show HP bars for all objects)

I dont remeber what are the default binds, but thats what i use, i mostly use toggle so i don’t have a cluster xxxx on my screen at the beginning of a Combat Recon. (Show HP bars for all objects)

I just use the display options on the UI menu. It works, you just need to tweak them to perfection.

a) Cool video, gj. I wish my hardware could record without me having to downgrade graphics. my cpu is super old even though GPU is alright (670gtx)

I’m Using OBS for recording, no drop / ingame FPS impact. My GPU is a GTX660M 2GB :slight_smile:

Try NVIDIA Shadow Play for recording/streaming, it encodes it on the GPU and yours certainly has the juice for it. If it works that is, the software does nothing on my computer unfortunately.

Try NVIDIA Shadow Play for recording/streaming, it encodes it on the GPU and yours certainly has the juice for it. If it works that is, the software does nothing on my computer unfortunately.

Thanks, I will try it :slight_smile:

Thanks, gotta look it up too

I just use the display options on the UI menu. It works, you just need to tweak them to perfection.

I find Having HP bars on and off more useful than constantly ON or Constantly off, especially noticeable in Combat recon as a Captain and Beacon hunts approaching the beacon. After getting use to it is an invaluable tool. 

Nice flying!

Especially since your team is kinda shi+

Nice flying!

Especially since your team is kinda shi+

Teams are always crap when you’re flying solo in the lower Tiers… It’s next to impossible to get a good match and you just get frustrated. I just stopped playing solo. There’s no point to it.

Teams are always crap when you’re flying solo in the lower Tiers… It’s next to impossible to get a good match and you just get frustrated. I just stopped playing solo. There’s no point to it.

I agree, I am always on the prowl for a team mate with me at all times, as JP sucks when he goes solo. 

I find it challenging trying to carry a whole team myself. I can rage a lot when we lose, and I have double eff than the second guy in the list but… when you win after capping 7 beacons and killing 9 guys with a rank 9 recon in a rank 12 game… that is epic satisfaction.

Also, I must admit that I’m enjoying a lot the combat recon games since I’m almost always the captain, and I carry all my team around, while they are shouting on the comms, that I should stay back.

Also, I must admit that I’m enjoying a lot the combat recon games since I’m almost always the captain, and I carry all my team around, while they are shouting on the comms, that I should stay back.

A capt who can bring the entire team to the enemy’s spawn, then slaughter the enemy team: such a player deserves my utmost respect. 

EDIT: team size has to be large in order to qualify.

It has one of the minimum requirements for the CPU - at least i3  :sad: and thats where i fail 

It has one of the minimum requirements for the CPU - at least i3  :sad: and thats where i fail 

Same here, but in my case is about the OS. I have to get a windows 8 license and get rid of XP once and for all…

Same here, but in my case is about the OS. I have to get a windows 8 license and get rid of XP once and for all…

I am pretty sure it works for W7, i wouldn’t go as far as W8 if you don’t have “touch” mouse or touchscreen, it is not that comfortable with regular mosue/keyboard even after yo get use to it, but it is very good on my tablet

I am pretty sure it works for W7, i wouldn’t go as far as W8 if you don’t have “touch” mouse or touchscreen, it is not that comfortable with regular mosue/keyboard even after yo get use to it, but it is very good on my tablet

The new 8.1 has the old W7 desktop anyway, and since I’m thinking about actually purchasing a license, I think I will buy the lastest one.

It takes getting used to at first, but Microsoft shot themselves in the foot on some things.  When I first used it I had to search online to figure out how to actually shut it down since Microsoft said “with hibernation you’ll rarely need to shut down your computer.”  It’s a laptop, maybe I want it fully off!

One thing I hate about 8.1 is you can’t remove the start menu button which is redundant since you can still go to the bottom left corner.  I think everyone complains that it’s kind of ugly and needs eye candy.  Once you get used to it and see what Microsoft was doing and work with it it’s not bad.

Oh ok. Well if all else fails you can always use any software to record uncompressed if your HDD is fast enough (or your RAM big enough) and do the CPU intensive encoding later.

It takes getting used to at first, but Microsoft shot themselves in the foot on some things.  When I first used it I had to search online to figure out how to actually shut it down since Microsoft said “with hibernation you’ll rarely need to shut down your computer.”  It’s a laptop, maybe I want it fully off!

Hibernation is actually fully off, it writes the contents of the RAM to disk and then powers down. Or at least that’s how it worked from Win2k up to Win7, haven’t used Win8.

Nice vid. Love the Reaper. Even if the Anaconda is better.

@ShadowPlay: don’t forget to run SC in full screen ( not windowed full screen which is default) or it won’t work!

About Shadowplay : Since I’m using an ASUS Laptot (Asus G75) I had to set a special shortcut for it (Not working on laptop normally but you can force it to work).

I have to admit the result is pretty awesome. 

I will probably make more Guards (or Frigates) video :slight_smile: