[Video] First Look at Star Conflict | AdoredTV

Best fun I’ve had all week in my first full hour of playing Star Conflict as a total Nub.

Hi, n1 video.

Was also fun watching it and see how you get into the game :slight_smile:

Nice to see more people making videos about Star Conflict. I will take a look at the video when I arrive home.

I loved how you chased that harpy immediately. Good instinct! Show those Long Range Frigate camperz!

Would love to see how you will enjoy T2, T3… :smiley:

Nice video. Looks like the tutorials are more in depth now then when I started.

Lovely video :slight_smile: It’s nice seeing the game from the perspective of someone that’s just started!

Cheers - I really enjoyed it and I’ve missed not playing it today because I had to make a video of another game!  Might jump in later for a battle or two though.

Am I the only one who is really confused by the ship in the tutorial?

It’s a Tier 4 Empire Gunship (“Prometheus Fire” @ 6:25???), with a Tackler ODG Chameleon Special, Gunship crit buff Active Module, and Rapid Fire Blasters from an Interceptor!

That’s just weird.

Am I the only one who is really confused by the ship in the tutorial?

It’s a Tier 4 Empire Gunship (“Prometheus Fire” @ 6:25???), with a Tackler ODG Chameleon Special, Gunship crit buff Active Module, and Rapid Fire Blasters from an Interceptor!

That’s just weird.

It sure makes for a superior bot-killing machine. :wink:

I didn’t really know what they were at the time but the tutorial wasn’t too bad.  I guess they want new players to feel like they are really good lol.

Just so you know Adored, this game is really good for catering for low-spec computers.

I am playing on a laptop, a HP pavilion g series, which is not at all for gaming, and still get and ok performance on low graphic settings.  That is one of the reasons I love it. Because I can actually play it XD

I guess they want new players to feel like they are really good lol.

That would make sense, since they pitted your Tier 4 ship against all Tier 1’s at the beginning.

I was slightly disappointed that the tutorials don’t cover the difference between aura modules that are toggled on or off (engineer heals/command fighter buffs), and more traditional one-time-use modules.

lol you’d never heard of it cuz they don’t advertise at all xD