Versus AI mode improvements

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

I need some official information about this. People are complaining about extra damage from bots and durability.

Can you actually make it like I suggested?

Maybe people should learn team work then? I was in few co-op battles today and as long as people were doing what they supposed to do - games were quick, victorious and decisive.

OTOH in one battle (Team Battle) we had a person with over 1600 games, flying stock tackler trying to tank Antares. He died 21 times in a row and we lost. 

So no, Co-op is not hard. It just needs a little thinking. 

15 hours ago, niripas said:

Maybe people should learn team work then? I was in few co-op battles today and as long as people were doing what they supposed to do - games were quick, victorious and decisive.

OTOH in one battle (Team Battle) we had a person with over 1600 games, flying stock tackler trying to tank Antares. He died 21 times in a row and we lost. 

So no, Co-op is not hard. It just needs a little thinking. 

and bots with laser should not have 100% accuracy no matter how fast, agile and small the ship is.

On 04.09.2016 at 7:23 PM, Koromac said:

I need some official information about this. People are complaining about extra damage from bots and durability.

Can you actually make it like I suggested?

There’re several twaeks in bots AI since then. They’re using destroyers now, difficulty on rank6-7 became easier. Your decription is a lot more complicated with detailes, we maybe moving to that direction but not so fast. At least we have no p[lans to create new AI system for now, only to improve existing one.