US timezone friendly corps?

Hello everyone,

Ive been playing for about… 2 weeks or so now i think. Been flying T2 alot and enjoying it. But id like to start flying with a more dedicated group, rather then running solo. Im rank 7 with Jericho and 6 with Federation and Empire respectively. Would prefer to be fighting for a Jericho corp, but im open to options. I have Skype, Teamspeak etc and am fine with using any of them. 

I only have time to play in the evening, (EST) and on weekends. So in the end im looking for a fun group of people to work with, who play for fun and not anything hardcore.  :) Preferably mature, older players. (Im 28) 

Thanks in advance for anyone who responds, i will be on tonight apprx 7pm EST

Hello to you.

I would like to invite you to take a look into Dynamis and our second corperation, Dynamo. Currently, Dynamis is full and Dynamo has a few free spaces. However, we are always looking for good, active players who are team players and enjoy a laid back atmosphere. We have a dedicated website (link is in my signature) and a Team Speak 3 server. While as a whole we side with the Federation, you would still be welcomed. Don’t worry about the time zones, as we have members from all around the world. If you are interested, please feel free to message me here or you can often catch me in-game. I myself am in the mid-west US and play anytime from early afternoon to early morning.

However, if being part of a Federation corp does bother you, take a look at the Steel Marauders ([http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/18363-steel-marauders-now-recruting/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18363-steel-marauders-now-recruting/)). They are a good group of players.

Whichever you choose, I look forward to seeing you in battle.

feel free to check us out mate have players from around the world

http://steelmarauders.enjin.com/

PS MrTwiddlez thanks for the comment and same goes for you guys i think all the bigger corps are now really starting to mature and find them self  

NO, check out NASA, we are based in the Eastern Time zone, and we have some british and canadian players as well.