URGENT: Xenochip Missions and Purchase Gone!

Xenochip Missions have dissappeared from the tasks menu and I cannot purchase Xenochips in the store with gold standards. The event hasnt ended yet.

I have 1690 and I am so close to the 1800 I need to get the Black Dragon. I’m very busy and i have been grinding this entire event. Please don’t do this to me. 

Edit: Time is 8:10 PM 6/3/2018 EST

I purchased the konquistador and the seigfried because i didnt want the xenos to go to waste but I’d like to trade them both in for the Black Dragon. 

This is very disappointing as I’ve been trying to get this Black Dragon since the event started.

I was literally about to purchase with Gold Standards and the option to purchase xenos on an RNG basis disappeared. Updating prices…

![:00333:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00333.png “:00333:”)

dude…

Events are always planned according to Moscow time and not EST.

9 hours ago, John161 said:

Events are always planned according to Moscow time and not EST.

Actually to GMT.

Xenochip missions were removed exactly at 0:00 GMT (yep - I was there).

I was helping my little brother with a graduation party and my older sister with her wedding. 

I’d just like the black dragon please and I will give back the other two ships purchased with xenochip.[@CinnamonFake](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/257821-cinnamonfake/) [@Deelena](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/261527-deelena/)

Xenochips supposed to be gone after June 3. But as they were gone for a couple of hours on June 3rd, we got them back and hold in the game during June 4th as well.

[@CinnamonFake](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/257821-cinnamonfake/)

I was not aware of this. I respectfully ask that you make an exception in my case and take away the two premium ships purchased during the event as well as the 500+ GS in my account in exchange for the Black Dragon.

Is it too much to ask for this request? 

4 hours ago, Ch8rub1m said:

Is it too much to ask for this request? 

Try the support. But I fear that they will just do nothing.

22 hours ago, John161 said:

Try the support. But I fear that they will just do nothing.

Where is the support?

46 minutes ago, Ch8rub1m said:

Where is the support?

UOGxUtt.png?2