UPDATE Star Conflict CBT v0.5.0 3th July 2012

Version features:

• Starting today we won’t be providing beta-testers with any free Galactic Standards
  • Considering latest updates we’ve taken the decision to wipe off all the progress from the testers’ profiles

Changes:General

• At the start of the game you can choose one of four fractions. The choice of fraction defines the passive bonus to characteristics of the player and a starting set of the ships
  • At the start you’ll be given three ships of chosen fraction
  • Contracts are now available. Information appeared at the main interface of the game.
  • New ships of Imperium and Federation with their fraction modifications - Legion, Vardens, Avangard,Armada – are now available.
  • Game’s interface has been reworked
  • Tips screens have been added
  • The sequence of pumping reputation and obtaining new ships is changed.

Contracts: General

• Contracts are available in the the corresponding tab of the interface
  • Each faction has its own set of contracts, depending on the rank of the player in this fraction
  • It’s possible to take up to five contracts of fraction at once
  • Contracts are carried out automatically, the rewards transfer into players account

Game balance: General

• Prices have been adjusted
  • Matcmaker has been optimized
  • Prices on extraction garbage are changed
  • Base compensation for victory/defeat is changed
  • Module "Generator Stasis " levels of T1, T2 can’t be detected in the extraction

Game balance:Fight

• Beginners have separate turn of fights
  • Calculation of efficiency of player’s actions is changed. Sorting of results is made on efficiency points

Ships:General

• Features of Federation ships: higher speed, less stable cases
  • The Ships of different races have various class modules
  • Fractional modifications have additional features in the class of modules

Ships: Interceptor

• Federation Interceptors have a class module “Plasma Grid.” Periodically Plasma Grid damages the enemys’ ships and and worsens its fighting characteristics.

Ships: Fighter

• Fighters of Federation have the class module “Chameleon”.The generator of the optical distortions, allowing to be invisible

Ships: Frigates

• Federation frigates have a class module “Combat drones.” It allows to produce cover drones following the ship and covering it with fire
  • Frigates of the Empire have the class module “Disintegrator”. The instant impulse, causing great loss to any equipment
  • All frigates now have increased hull strength

Arms and modules: General

• Modules and the weapon of the same technological level can be installed on the ship
  • The generating and power consumption principles are considerably changed
  • Instead of weapon damage it now specifies damage per second (dps)
  • Module Stabilized platform" is removed
  • The mechanics of restoring modules is processed

Arms and modules: Lasers

• Lasers got different mechanics of shooting, depending on the type. Standard and heavy lasers shoot continuously, economic and sniper – impulses.

Arms and modules: Fighting modules

• Duration of action of “Stazis” is reduced

Arms and modules: Rockets

• Frequency of start NURS-OV is reduced

Control and Configuration:

• Added game options tab
  • The game settings can be selected by setting the preferred control

Bugs fixing:

• Fixed display of damage to the ship icons in the menu
  • Fixed bug display damage of the ship that is out of the sight
  • Damage numbers do not appear on the tactical map
  • The overall increase in the stability of the client and server

Congratulations for so huge update. I have a post in “suggestions” about certain unbalances caused by the introduction of the new faction and the new Frigate ability for the Empire, but except those things, it was a very good update.

Only expecting the text ingame that explains the new “contracts”.

Congratulations for so huge update. I have a post in “suggestions” about certain unbalances caused by the introduction of the new faction and the new Frigate ability for the Empire, but except those things, it was a very good update.

Thanx.

We glad for any feedback.

Only expecting the text ingame that explains the new “contracts”.

Stay tuned - its coming soon.

thanks for the details!

i was a bit fuzzy on it all

thanks for doing a great job!

more descriptions about races and about cotracts… i dont know what to do for each contract…

more descriptions about races and about cotracts… i dont know what to do for each contract…

This will be done soon.

good update like the new frigate abilities…reminds me of homeworld (~1999) where you also can build a drone frigate

all criticism has been done so i won’t repeat it

just one more question… according to what dev made already, we can expect another wipe off our accounts ?

i’d guess there will be at least another wipe when the game turns open beta

to be fair to the other players…

where is the capital ships :fed001:

i guess they’ll be introduced when clans are available…and it will be probably just one clan capital ship - for now

maybe there are commig more maybe not

at first we still need the jericho as an ingame faction…two to three updtes after them there might be clans…i don’t know more than you do :slight_smile:

yeah maybe cruiser,carrier is coming I want big ship in this game. Big ships = BETTER BATTLE

yeah maybe cruiser,carrier is coming I want big ship in this game. Big ships = BETTER BATTLE

Well, but for that it is hard to find a balance, because how will you fight a cruiser with a light fighter.

both of you are geniuses :slight_smile: why not make a mode for inters, assault and frigates and one for the bigger ships?

hard balance ? max tier is 4 ? make more tier etc. corvette (t5-t7) destroyer(t5-T8) Cruiser(T6-T9) Battleship (T7-T10) DreadNaught (T8-T11) Carrier with fighters (T8-T11) like that?

and … More tier more need level and more play time (like world of tanks tier system)

hard balance ? max tier is 4 ? make more tier etc. corvette (t5-t7) destroyer(t5-T8) Cruiser(T6-T9) Battleship (T7-T10) DreadNaught (T8-T11) Carrier with fighters (T8-T11) like that?

and … More tier more need level and more play time

This would make the other ships useless on high lv and players who love small ships would leave. At the moment the game is based on smaller ships so the only big ship in the near future will be the clan ship.

small ships is join every tier battle

But you will never kill a cruiser with an interceptor.

real.small ships never kill cruiser because cruiser is bigger and has more armour.interceptors fights againts interceptor in the big battle and interceptor cover the big ships from enemy interceptors sometimes interceptors is bother the big ship

real.small ships never kill cruiser because cruiser is bigger and has more armour.interceptors fights againts interceptor in the big battle and interceptor cover the big ships from enemy interceptors sometimes interceptors is bother the big ship

Supongo que sería mejor jugar en grupo y atacar haciendo focus al mismo enemigo, esa es la forma mas fácil de jugar, la de jugar en equipo. Estaba esperando esta actualización, a probar se ha dicho.