Update postponed

Take your time.  

I have faith in you guys to do a great job.

I wonder if they will be changing premium ship roles? 

Sector Conquest: Awesome

My only concern is that… Everyone’s seen the win ratios, right? The Federation’s gonna massacre the others, and conquer the whole game, in like a week.

Sector Conquest: Awesome

My only concern is that… Everyone’s seen the win ratios, right? The Federation’s gonna massacre the others, and conquer the whole game, in like a week.

No, because that is win % by race. 

Why is that important?

Well  Im Federation but fly empire exclusivley for now.

see what I mean?

To those concerned that “faction X is going to steamroll the map!”, there are ways around it. Namely…

Asymmetic Warfare:

Basically, as one faction grows too large, it will have a much larger border to protect. As such, the larger a faction the less an individual win earns them, because whereas before they could just rush up and grab their new sector, now they need to try and take and hold it with fewer troops.

By contrast, the smaller factions can quickly and efficiently respond to attackers, as well as launch sorties behind enemy lines (big borders means something will slip through more often…), and so when a small faction wins against a large faction they gain much more ground.

As such, if coded right, you can have it so no one faction can ever actually win; the best they can do is have a huge presence on the map and force the other two into the corners.

im fed but going to be switching to empire soon

I vote on making a fourth race, called UNSC. 

It shall blend Halo, star wars, star trek, homeworld, and other famous ships and designs into a new race. I want to fly a freaking TIE fighter around.

Aside from joking around. 

WE WANT A FULL CHANGELOG, please dont ninja change it again. 

yes, full changelog now, so that i know whether to go and buy my first T3 ship or wait…

Also, bring prices down, ffs…

Yeah, I say do a patch preview of the log on sunday to let people know whats planned. This way you guys can tweak things BEFORE its released. Actually, I rather have a delayed patch then a xxxx one.

So you postpone the patch to next monday… …but… what the?..

Are you going to do the testing and polishing on the weekend or what?

Whoever is the boss at you guys, please tell him not to burn his employees out too early, you still have a long way to go, and… well last time I checked the game was still in beta, so the release plan shouldn’t be so strict.

On the other hand, when I read about Sector Conquest and Ship Roles I seriously didn’t expect to see both of those relatively big changes come together, and so soon. :blink2:

Have to say, I’m impressed. :good: …Aaaand I also have to agree with the others, delaying the patch with a couple of days is no big deal, but meanwhile you could really impress/entertain us with the changelog.

I vote on making a fourth race, called UNSC. 

It shall blend Halo, star wars, star trek, homeworld, and other famous ships and designs into a new race. I want to fly a freaking TIE fighter around.

Aside from joking around. 

WE WANT A FULL CHANGELOG, please dont ninja change it again. 

You mean the Fifth :slight_smile:

There are a fourth one already, and its called: the Precursors 

I realy like the idea of conquest mode and where the mercs go.

And now here is my sily question: when a clan chose a faction, that decision lead the whole clan where to pick implants too or just open them that side, like some mixture of implants?

Looking forward to it!

Anyone know what time they usually post the updates? is it midnight for a certain timezone or at an arbitrary time during the day?