Update makes PvE games crash on first login

Issue C in below topic seems to have resurrected. :frowning:

https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/26961-update-makes-pve-games-crash-on-occasion/

But this time I didn’t get the “return to battle” dialog as I normally would and instead had to wait for the battle to finish. I tried logging on and off and even restarting the game.

Here are my logs:

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9309)[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9310) first attempt and crash happened here.

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9311)[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9312)

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9313)[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9314)

Was crashreports created?

I don’t know what you mean.

Here are the .dmp files I found in the exceptions folder. [exceptions.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9325)

If I should look for something else please explain.

Update to this topic, in crimson haze if I explode, the game crashes.

If I try to log on again it crashes again. On the second attempt it will not ask if I want to join the battle. I am blocked and shown as in battle then cut off and receive no rewards on the basis that I have deserted the battle. This was not happening before.

Here are my logs: [logs.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9340)

One more bug the logs won’t differ so I’m just writing here. When I log in my fps in hangar drops to 12.0 if I switch windows and switch back it returns to reporting something in the 70-90 range which is the norm (I’m guessing the numbers here (70-90) as they are green but change too frequently to actually catch them).

One more bug the logs won’t differ so I’m just writing here. When I log in my fps in hangar drops to 12.0 if I switch windows and switch back it returns to reporting something in the 70-90 range which is the norm (I’m guessing the numbers here (70-90) as they are green but change too frequently to actually catch them).

Please stick to one bug report per thread.

Sir, yes sir! :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought they might be related, and it is a minor issue so I didn’t bother creating another thread and hogging attention. It won’t happen again.