UPDATE: CBT v.0.4.5.118, June 7th

Star Conflict CBT v0.4.5

· For victory you receive 15 std.; for Defeat - 2 std. Players who leave the battle before it ends (with at least one ship remaining) do not receive any compensation at all (including credits).

· Every week all the players are issued a sum equal to the cost of a 7 days Extended License.

GENERAL

· Space hangar added

· “Destroyed battlestation” map added

· Loot added. The team that wins will be able to find some valuales located somewhere on the map. Loot cannot be found in the training mode.

· Test version of Squad gameplay added. More details in THIS TOPIC

· Добавлена в режиме отладки возможность объединения в Звенья, подробности описаны на форуме игры

SPACESHIPS

General:

· Guarding drones now can’t be locked on while hidden behind objects (the guarded beacon, asteroids, etc.)

Fregates:

· Energy consumption in Turret mode decreased

WEAPONRY AND MODULES

General:

· Item shop catalogue changed accordingly to new items available from the Loot

· New items added that are only available from the Loot

Railguns:

· Cumulative charges now waste less energy and cause less damage

CONTROLS

· ‘Target chase’ view mode changed

· All ships now can zoom in for more precise shooting (‘B’ by default)

BALANCE

· Multiple changes in calculations of bonuses, reputation and experience points

· Effectiveness points are now also logged and recorded

· Destroying guarding drones is now awarded

MUSIC AND SOUND

· Interface sounds improved

· Rocket attack warning sound changed

· Voice warnings improved

· The bug with the sound of frigates’ afterburners fixed

· Some rockets are now launched louder than before

FIXED BUGS

· Bots now forget about the target if they lose it out of sight

· The final stats of the match now show players ships correctly

· Damage modificators fixed

· Energy field colors now are now a little less satured

· Old types of ships’ wreckages removed from the battlefields

Thanks for the translation. I think these are very nice changes and a lot of players will get a warm feeling in their heart;)

thanks for the translation…currently downloading

furthermore it’s nice to see how the game is developing

GENERAL

· Space hangar added (…)

· Добавлена в режиме отладки возможность объединения в Звенья, подробности описаны на форуме игры

·

Added a debug mode in the links of the possibility of combining the details are described in our game

· Loot added. The team that wins will be able to find some valuales located somewhere on the map. Loot cannot be found in the training mode.

· Test version of Squad gameplay added. More details in THIS TOPIC

I have not been able to locate this squad option.

Clarification:

The squad options appear under /squad in your chatbox before the battle.

Oh man the new hangar is awesome! Now need more movement in it like some of the ships fly in and docks on the other side and vise versa and a bit of movement on the ground level like just a ship repairing works this will liven up the hangar.

P.s. I see the particles witch represent the drone ships or something.

p.s.s. The main camera sucks now badly! it’s like a free camera just a little different. I got owned instantly by bots :frowning: can we cave the old one PLEASE!?

Edit: ok after 2h of of playing I’m dropping the game… won’t play till the camera gets fixed this includes the movement of the ships too. Why the hell devs even touched this at all? the movement was GREAT now it’s some kind of a joke. the interceptor movement now is too heavy for this type of a ship. Dunno it’s just not working at all. I’m sorry to say that but the new camera and the ship movement “improvements” is horrible…

Oh man the new hangar is awesome! Now need more movement in it like some of the ships fly in and docks on the other side and vise versa and a bit of movement on the ground level like just a ship repairing works this will liven up the hangar.

P.s. I see the particles witch represent the drone ships or something.

p.s.s. The main camera sucks now badly! it’s like a free camera just a little different. I got owned instantly by bots :frowning: can we cave the old one PLEASE!?

Edit: ok after 2h of of playing I’m dropping the game… won’t play till the camera gets fixed this includes the movement of the ships too. Why the hell devs even touched this at all? the movement was GREAT now it’s some kind of a joke. the interceptor movement now is too heavy for this type of a ship. Dunno it’s just not working at all. I’m sorry to say that but the new camera and the ship movement “improvements” is horrible…

Fine dont play we dont need no stupid moronic children in this game anyways good bye dont say anything more just leave. i seriously think game developers need to make nda phase 18+

but suppose that doesnt really change maturity or crying lvls

Guys please dont start a fight. This topic is for discussion so leave your impressions in a friendly way.

As already mentioned, this is still beta so these arent the final changes. Players may have a different opinion about the new handling so it will take some time

until we find a good solution, but if you quit the game it wont help very much.

Fine dont play we dont need no stupid moronic children in this game anyways good bye dont say anything more just leave. i seriously think game developers need to make nda phase 18+

but suppose that doesnt really change maturity or crying lvls

It’s my opinion and it’s not working for me if you like it then good for you. I was disappointed because the handling was perfect to me and I was too drastic saying that I’m dropping the game because I was full of emotions straight from the game. And yourself are premature to start attacking people for there opinion…

The new camera its amazing! And thanks for removing the auto-orientation. Good job guys :wink:

This seems to be better made, nicer, more organized and a wonderful support!

And the best players we are participating in the construction of the game!

It’s amazing!

And who does not like just click on Exit and Uninstalling the Game!

Star confict is not for anyone, is for those who can!

Long Live Star Conflict! :fed012:

VRMURTA

ĐΛRK ΛRMЧ

JUST LOVED THE HANGAR :'D

JUST LOVED THE HANGAR :'D

reminds me of old privateer times :slight_smile:

to bad there aren’t many games around (reference to X3 R / TC) featuring such nice places

It’s also an interesting reuse of stuff. if you pay enough attention you’ll notice that’s the clan dreadnought. it’s reactor core part has a rather high polygon count at the moment though.

about loot:

reinforced hull parts, whats that? i cant find it anywhere in my store and there is no description how to use it

about loot:

reinforced hull parts, whats that? i cant find it anywhere in my store and there is no description how to use it

Not every part is useable at the moment. Some are directly sold so you get the moeny for them.

imo devs should think about a loot / parts for crafting a unique items… that would be something, and drop should be small, that would be a nice reward.

Whats wrong with controling the shilp…? :frowning: On both modes its similar to second one in version 4.3 or 4.4!!! Camera rather follows the aim than a player ship!!! -_- Its so hard now to dogifght!

The dogfighting camera is the free camera or turret mode, you have to press “Control” once and you will switch between cameras.

The dogfighting camera is the free camera or turret mode, you have to press “Control” once and you will switch between cameras.

there is no free camera now tbh, in “free camera” mode ship flies like in turret mode. and yes, its hard now to dog fight and easier to fight cuz u dont have to switch so often between modes. imo right now assault ships have more adventages vs interceptor. - interceptors speed wont help