Update CBT 4.3 April 27th

List of changes.

CBT features

* In this version “Empire: Legion” ships are available only.

*For those taking part it the game from 16 to 22 (GMT+4):For Victory you receive 15 std. For the defeat - 2 std. Players who leave the battle ahead (with entire ships) do not receive compensation (including credits).

* Every week all the players issued a sum equal to the cost of a weekly extended license.

Update on 04/27/2012

General Changes

* Added a new map, “An ‘the Devil’s Jaw’”

* When you reset your skills your ship modules are put back into the warehouse.

* Added a debugging tool that helps to find problems with the connection (it can be found in the game folder \ con_tester \ ConnectionTester.exe).

If you have problems, it is recommended to run the utility, wait for until it is finished and make a report to the generated log.

Ships: General

* All ships of the Empire: 7% increase in hull strength and 5% reduce in shield strength.

* Increased the repair costs for Tier 2 ships.

Weapons and modules: General

* Reduced the effectiveness of the double lenses kit

Weapons and Modules: Lasers

* Economy lasers are now working correctly: rate increased, the range is reduced

Weapons and Modules: Missiles

* Significantly increased the cost of ammunition

Weapons and Modules: Combat Modules

* Modul: ‘Awl-EM’: Uses more energy, reduced range, less effective.

* Target Painter Module: efficiency is reduced by 20%

* Passive Module for hull gegenaration fixed

* Integrated Capacitor: Fixed function and item text

Sound and Music: General

* Further development of sound to 5.1, More Options

Fixed bugs

* Fixed behavior of the game in full-window mode

* Fixed a bug with incorrect behavior of the mouse cursor in windowed mode

* Fixed bugs related to start playing clips.

Credits to XpoH from russian forums who helped me translating.

still no balance changes for T1 vs T1…

still no balance changes for T1 vs T1…

Why shouldnt there be no balance for T1 vs T1?

Update on 04/27/2012

General Changes

* Added a new map, “An ‘the Devil’s Jaw’”

Ships: General

* All ships of the Empire: 7% increase in hull strength and 5% reduce in shield strength.

the map a bit quirky for bots… most of em who comes from the side with most wall always ended hit the wall…

and… empire have superior hull huh? what the other 2 faction superiority ? (dont tell me jericho only having more arselnal hahaha)

the map a bit quirky for bots… most of em who comes from the side with most wall always ended hit the wall…

and… empire have superior hull huh? what the other 2 faction superiority ? (dont tell me jericho only having more arselnal hahaha)

There is only 1 faction aviable at the moment.

i guess no spoiler from dev eh?

The bots are using eletronic warfares now.

i guess no spoiler from dev eh?

At the moment there is only 1 faction so there is no spoiler;) the other factions will follow later.

Why shouldnt there be no balance for T1 vs T1?

i meant games with t1 vs t1 dont exist its more like t1 versus t2-4 testing is impossible

i meant games with t1 vs t1 dont exist its more like t1 versus t2-4 testing is impossible

Well every start is hard but getting T2 doesnt take very long.

says u i gave up after a couple days seeing that testing the game wasnt possible without T3 wen i dont even have t2

says u i gave up after a couple days seeing that testing the game wasnt possible without T3 wen i dont even have t2

Well a lot of people had a hard start and I am also playing so I know that it isnt impossible.

lol good luck with that

Dont panic.

With adding new testers to the cbt you will find equal enemy more easily.

Get some patience.

Edit: Lol nothing here…:slight_smile:

Tier 1 ships is not a interceptor.

Tier 2 ship is not a atacker.

t2= 2° generation

t3=3° generation, etc

Tier 1 ships is not a interceptor.

Tier 2 ship is not a atacker.

t2= 2° generation

t3=3° generation, etc

Ahahah, omg lol, thanks for pointing my stupid error! :fed_lol: I know all that stuff i just confused some things, i thought they were complaining how is it hard to start with interceptor…xD And when i said Tier 1,2,3 i meant on classes :Interceptor/attacker/frigates, silly me… :01515: