Unusual and Impossible to Acess Loot Spawn (Abandoned Complex)

This bug seems to happen in Abandoned Complex, and is similar to the “Transport Loot Lock” bug found in The Source.

However, unlike that bug, this results in loot spawning in a spot where it is _ impossible _ to collect. I’ve tried to collect it myself, even in a cutter. I was unable to interact with it.

screenshot-150420-211110.jpg

Unless this was intentional bait or some bugged enviromental object (like those Soyuz capsules floating around, or those weird shaped boulder asteroids) I consider this to be a bugged loot item in the location of Abandoned Complex.

There was a piece of glowing cargo like thing in the source that wasn’t marked as lot and couldn’t be picked up. Maybe they forgot to add some of them :slight_smile:

There was a piece of glowing cargo like thing in the source that wasn’t marked as lot and couldn’t be picked up. Maybe they forgot to add some of them :slight_smile:

yea, although there’s also a mission item in one of the stations which was a cargo box envelope thing.you might need to check through all the quests and errands to make sure it’s not a mission item (like the little blue rocks)