Uninstall

How exactly do I go about uninstalling this game? There’s no option in the launcher, none in the game folder, I got it through ARC and there’s no option there either. Heck, when I go into Remove Programs, it’s not even listed there, yet it’s still taking up drive space.

On Steam, when you right click on the game, thre is an option to “remove local content”, which uninstalls the game. I’m not familiar with ARC launcher. I guess you could just go into Program Files and delete the files manually.

How exactly do I go about uninstalling this game? There’s no option in the launcher, none in the game folder, I got it through ARC and there’s no option there either. Heck, when I go into Remove Programs, it’s not even listed there, yet it’s still taking up drive space.

May I ask you, what is the main reason to uninstall this game?

May I ask you, what is the main reason to uninstall this game?

I installed the game to try it out, since I do like my space sims. It just wasn’t to my liking, and I think I play enough games as it is.

EDIT: I found out how to do it. Open Arc, right click, hit uninstall. For some reason, it wasn’t working that way last night.

How do you start the game? What are you use: Launcher, Steam or Arc?