Unequal Player Matchmaking in PvP

Hi Devs and Players;

If you are a “pro gamer”, I’m sure your chances of winning a battle in the past few days have increased significantly. As for “Ace gamers” like me, you may notice that it has been increasingly difficult to get a victory in a battle (unless you are matched with other professional pilots). Players in the opposite team have cutting-edge ships, such as the new Jericho ECM “Zhen”, but my team has ships with less than Rank 8. I noted this change today. This issue has occurred to me for each PvP battle since I booted up the game today. Is this a temporary glitch or is this a bug?

Who is pro gamer and who is ace gamer?

Also why is pro better than ace?

23 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Who is pro gamer and who is ace gamer?

Also why is pro better than ace?

You must not be on the forums often.

Ace = noob

After a while your brain just translates between the two. Ace now has no meaning for me aside for “new player” or in some contexts “useless”.

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

You must not be on the forums often.

Ace = Ace

After a while your brain just translates between the two. Ace now has no meaning for me aside for “new player” or in some contexts “useless”.

Oh then as an Ace player I’m glad that I have good w/l ratio.  ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

1 hour ago, GatoGrande said:

Oh then as an Ace player I’m glad that I have good w/l ratio.  ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

Lmao I love how the first thing people go to when there’s talk of skill in any way is k/d ratios.

You could have a perfect k/d and I’d still give zero f**ks just because we’re talking about Star Conflict.

27 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Lmao I love how the first thing people go to when there’s talk of skill in any way is k/d ratios.

You could have a perfect k/d and I’d still give zero f**ks just because we’re talking about Star Conflict.

Heh ok.

So what is skill. Enlighten me please.

22 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Heh ok.

So what is skill. Enlighten me please.

Heck if I know. I’m no pro.

The weird thing is that the rank buffs make r7 federation recons more durable than r15 imperial recons.

9 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

The weird thing is that the rank buffs make r7 federation recons more durable than r15 imperial recons.

*watches a nightingale singlehandedly obliterate an entire R15 team*

9 hours ago, Scar6 said:

I agree with you. 

It would be nice to see anomalies like this removed from this game.

Also by far this is not only anomaly here.

9 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

*watches a nightingale singlehandedly obliterate an entire R15 team*

Yep I have seen this as well.

You know there is a cure for nightingale as well.

10 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Heck if I know. I’m no pro.

I would say pro gamer is someone who can earn enough money playing games to live decent life. 

In other words: since there is no real money rewards in SC we don’t have any real pro SC player here.