Unable to get into Star Conflict from Launch Screen

I have not been able to launch into Star Conflict since this morning the issue has persisted all day wondering if anyone knows if they are aware or plan on resolving this issue.

Still can’t enter Star Conflict… all day it has is giving me the so informative reason: "General Error… or is that a new General for Star Conflict I don’t know about.

Fixing attempts.

1. Quit everything and restarted steam – FAIL

1. Rebooted Computer and tried again —FAIL

1. Shut Down the Mac and tried again ---- FAIL

Anyone have any suggestion?

REINSTALLED ---------------------- FAIL!

The same thing started happening to me today when I woke up at 5:40 AM to get ready for school and play a bit of computer games. I’ve tried many other ways to fix this problem and it always says “Lost connection to the server : General Error” It seemed to work just fine yesterday. 

I filed a ticket and sent it to the support team I will follow up on this thread as soon as I hear back from them. If you are able to resolve the issue please post on here so anyone else who is having this issue can get help by coming to this thread

I have tried further so the list continues:

1. Quit everything and restarted steam – FAIL

1. Rebooted Computer and tried again —FAIL

1. Shut Down the Mac and tried again ---- FAIL

1. Uninstalled Star Conflict then Reinstalled Star ConFlict ------- Fail

1. Uninstalled Steam and Star Conflict the Reinstalled Steam and Star Conflict -------- FAIL!!!

Reading all the other threads on the forums on this topic, it seems to a problem only Mac users are facing.  I’m amazed that after 12 hours, noone has made an official announcement yet.

I hope they solve it soon for you guys

(Or you could all buy a windows PC XD)

Thank you Mill ~ I am pissed was going to log in and get my Caltrop can’t do it ALL DAY!!

Same problem here.  I try logging in with my gaijin account, launching from steam, and it tries to connect for a minute before failing, giving the reason “General Error”.  I have launched the game before, though never gone beyond the login screen, and I’m a native Mac user.  Also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and nothing changed.

Yes Aphrion the issue is blowing up all over the forums – nothing you can do to solve it so don’t waste your time with all the gen fixes that usually work… devs are aware of the problem and are working on it so I am told. I have done every possible user fix but the problem is in the server load up for Mac Users,

There are already a couple of topics for the same issue.

/closed.