Unable to connect to the game in the login screen

I was about to login to the game and this happen. There’s a message “Unable to connect game data timeout something…”

Please Help. Thank you.

[12012017.rar](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=12984)

Is issue repeated now?

it happen sometimes, i checked my connection but it seems to be no problem

I’m having issue with login screen too. But I can login, however I use steam and sometimes the login does not use my steam credentials and asks me for username and password. One time I logged in with the steam credentials and relog for the reset but asks for username and password. Weird? yes! also should I make a new bug report for this issue or can you just take both into the account as 1 issue being login screen is buggy now?

50 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

I’m having issue with login screen too. But I can login, however I use steam and sometimes the login does not use my steam credentials and asks me for username and password. One time I logged in with the steam credentials and relog for the reset but asks for username and password. Weird? yes! also should I make a new bug report for this issue or can you just take both into the account as 1 issue being login screen is buggy now?

See if you enter steam in “offline” mode.

Every time I do that (set steam off line) I will get the login screen with type in fields for email and pw.

In online mode of steam with ‘remembered’ credentials, starting Star Conflict without input screen happens.