Unable to connect client

1. Starting battle (Connected sound) Gives error ‘‘unable to connect’’

2.Because i heard many other ppl have same problem (i have checked my MTU size changed it to 1400 and router all ok)

3.Every time i start battle

4.Returning to Star Conflict before those big ships update (left 2-3 months ago) and started again (Bug started there after return) (im using steam)

5.Joining game is all ok i can chat and do things only thing i cannot to is going to battle (PVP, VS AI and last one) only thing where i can go is open space

6.OS: Windowns 10 Home. Processor: AMD A4-3300 APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics 2.50GHz. 64-bit operating system

8.game.log

Addional: Username: Legenddragon10

Sometimes i get even error ‘‘Timed out’’ but that is rare

i downloaded non-steam launcher but now it gives me

Some Files has been corrupted:

Data\shaders_cache.pak

con_tester\connectiontester.exe

D3DX9_43.dll

Data\fonts.pak

Data\gamedata.pak

and other 361 files

screenshot-160707-072655.jpg.3d332a8a042d3b5f21c3dd6aeffb3cca.jpg

im getting very angry because i cannot play and i wasted more than 13 hours trying to get this game work… useless game takes lot of room and what gives? … Nothing

anti-virus detected

Trojan: Win32/Rundas!plock  in launcher.exe

[How to create bug reports](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/)

[Info: connection losses, high ping and related issues](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/)

Skula -.- i did all the steps not only seventh step from how to create bug reports, look up and u see them … those reply is things i found Later and those  [Info: connection losses, high ping and related issues ](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/) Did nothing i tried all the steps there and stiil this damn error in my game -.-

i reduced me MTU to 100 from 1500 i did that be reducing 100 every time i try to join battle and all that for nothing again just waste of time ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

and if sending only

[How to create bug reports](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/)

[Info: connection losses, high ping and related issues](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/)

messages is all u can do then i bet this forum is same as 8-bit game forums

i did connection tester and found this conntest.log

i think problem is in my in-game MTU

Every time i start a battle i gives me error ‘‘Unable to connect’’ No matter what i do i tried to change MTU but that did nothing, Allowed ports stiil nothing, this started after i return to this game from break. 

conntest.log

game.log

Hey [legenddragon10 .](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/258531-legenddragon10/&wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjMwODk2LCJpZF8yIjozNzA0NjF9 “Go to legenddragon10’s profile”)

You still have the same problems as yesterday?

We need some more information from you… and your system

Pls read the Thread “How to create bug reports”

Best would but answering all of the numbers. Also dxdiag etc is needed.

To create dxdiag Pls press WinKey+R and enter dxdiag then press enter. ( If you have never openend dxdiag press yes pls) When its open you can choose save at the right bottom.

Pls also check out this Thread and send us the results/screenshots:

but how i change it?

Skula stated sometimes his english is not the best. And it seems to work in MSK timezone. Then i suggest to wait until tomorrow for an answer from him. 

Have you tried another game to play multiplayer? From my personal opinion your problem is in the router/firewall. Your connection.log shows you couldn’t reach google or SC servers from connection tester. Try to ping with any other program google.com or node09st-ru.star-conflict.com

like with cmd? i tried that my ping to google was 54, Also i have tried another multiplayer games (Counter Strike: Nexon Zombies, Warframe, Team Fortress 2, GTA San andreas multiplayer, Unturned, Blade & Soul, Contiment of the ninth) they all work fine. i saw something in the conntest.log that my in-game MTU is 574

2 legenddragon10

Please, check your internet connection as written in manual and attach test results

The thing is i CANNOT CONNECT TO ANY BATTLES so i cannot have something like Connected to (IP)

chat.log

combat.log

game.log

game.net.log

conntest.log

SC_Active_Srv_nettest.Txt

nah i quit with this xxxx u can close this because i cannot have access to my router because my router isn’t mine it’s my uncles and he wont allow me to do anything with it… so u can close this (i will quit this game meaning not play it neither try) (Close this topic)