Umm - Survival Mode Back?

This video was taken on Boremys with the new module, and conformist, and pulsar, so about 500 resistance, each type, hull and shield. 

14k/hit proximity from Serb’s Reaper

3k hit Sk’rah

umm?

Explain to me this, really.

![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

https://youtu.be/xMcji0RNmK8

[SCLogs.7z](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=17415)

Nothing to explain here, the bigger is your ship thee bigger is damage that it received.

For example missiles do just 75% of it original damage to interceptors, 100% to fighters, 150% to frigate and who knows how much to destroyers, I suspect 200+%.

It you prefer to play with guards take R9 Blood Tormentor and enjoy all hidden rank bonuses on it.

Or even better R7 premium guard it has even more bonuses.

2 hours ago, Snerpes said:

Devs do not answer, they are like gods in this game, they do some sh it and we have to swallow it.

Bon appetite.

1 hour ago, GatoGrande said:

Nothing to explain here, the bigger is your ship thee bigger is damage that it received.

For example missiles do just 75% of it original damage to interceptors, 100% to fighters, 150% to frigate and who knows how much to destroyers, I suspect 200+%.

It you prefer to play with guards take R9 Blood Tormentor and enjoy all hidden rank bonuses on it.

Or even better R7 premium guard it has even more bonuses.

Devs do not answer, they are like gods in this game, they do some sh it and we have to swallow it.

Bon appetite.

This has nothing to do with rank bonuses, even with them applied, on top of damage boost from a red artifact, AND every known damage booster from allies, it could never reach 14,000/hit. Ever. With 500 resistance, do you know that is 75% reduction? It is not possible. 

I also was 2 shot by a Project, the same bug I suspect. 

why should a r7 have more bonuses than a r9? you don’t even… whatever.

@snerp 

anyway, the last shot from SerB on you did 7086 damage, and was a crit with fed speed bonus and some other effect i have no idea about; the death cam shows the total damage done.

But really rank bonuses need to be removed

7 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

But really rank bonuses need to be removed

1. Rank bonuses are fine

2. Rank bonuses has nothing to do with this

The only way to take that much dmg, especially from skrah (one of the lowes DPS guns on interceptors, and from an ECM with lowest dmg of interceptors), is to get negative resistances, a lot of negative resistances, maybe Borys special module adds resistances, just with a negative sign ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

8 hours ago, Snerpes said:

This video was taken on Boremys with the new module, and conformist, and pulsar, so about 500 resistance, each type, hull and shield. 

14k/hit proximity from Serb’s Reaper

3k hit Sk’rah

umm?

![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

https://youtu.be/xMcji0RNmK8

[SCLogs.7z](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=17415)

you really should rephrase the bug report, if you want Skula to even read it, use the template, not that hard

4 hours ago, g4borg said:

@snerp 

anyway, the last shot from SerB on you did 7086 damage, and was a crit with fed speed bonus and some other effect i have no idea about; the death cam shows the total damage done.

Watch the video again. First shot from Serb dealt 14k.

With every known damage boost all at once that is NOT possible, especially at the resistance I know I had.

1 hour ago, xKostyan said:

Rank bonuses are fine

1. Rank bonuses has nothing to do with this

No, they are not, and they kinda contribute.

1 hour ago, xKostyan said:

The only way to take that much dmg, especially from skrah (one of the lowes DPS guns on interceptors, and from an ECM with lowest dmg of interceptors), is to get negative resistances, a lot of negative resistances, maybe Borys special module adds resistances, just with a negative sign ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

Or have a really weird-survival like bug.

I didnt have - resistance. I can promise you that.

Even if I DID have negitive kinetic, it could never be enough to get that much damage.

Nor does it also explain why I was 2 shot after spawning in by a project. WITH added resistance. 

Killing blow was dealt by 3k Skrah shot, that deals 300 per projectile. It’s either fishy, or really Boremy decrease the resistance instead of increasing.

22 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

This is true for explosives Sk’rah is no explosive weapon.

1 hour ago, Flash0914 said:

This is true for explosives Sk’rah is no explosive weapon.

Let him be, he is in a constant panic mode.

On 9/1/2018 at 2:14 AM, xKostyan said:

1. Rank bonuses are fine

2. Rank bonuses have nothing to do with this

They should remove the rank bonuses, but buff the ships instead to match them so that we can see that in the statistical screen.

Unfortunately, they do play a part sometimes. 10% extra damage is sometimes enough to change the outcome of a battle.

2 hours ago, Koromac said:

Unfortunately, they do play a part sometimes. 10% extra damage is sometimes enough to change the outcome of a battle.

Just as much as the extra maneuverability higher ranked ships have