Ukrain - Violation of Rules: AFKing in Battle.

I’m not sure where to post this thread, but this is getting ridiculous. Error, please move this to the appropriate section if needed.

There is a player - Ukrain - who is using something to AFK in PvP battles. 

He is ruining the experience of other players and is costing teams wins by innately making matches unfair.

I have taken representative screenshots of one battle to demonstrate this abhorrent behavior of his. I do not have recording software, or else i would simply upload a video to condemn his actions (or in his case, the lack thereof).

I would be more okay with this type of behavior if he disconnected frequently (it’s still nooby and condemnable, but at least more tolerable than this), but he is using some sort of automation software to prevent the inactivity autokicks in this game

EVIDENCE:

Note the first four screenshots, where his position on the minimap does not change at all between 4:38, 4:07, 2:27, and 2:12. The last screenshot is of his name, to show to the developers who look at this thread.

yQW2WbP.jpg

6W2LtFY.jpg

Y8DqNvo.jpg

P9tF744.jpg

Due to his illegal actions, he cost us a game which should have resulted in a victory. The next screenshot is of the results of the match.

y9qij3E.jpg

_ This type of behavior is disgusting, and is an insult to those who are trying to enjoy the game only to have their experience ruined by the actions of an idiot. Quality players are having their games thrown away by the likes of him. _

Devs, I hope you look into this case and take necessary action. If needed, I can provide more screenshots of this guy. Thank you.

While this thread is up, we might as well post screenshots of other AFKers in this game to make them taste the banhammer.

or allow friendly fire and negative points for deaths :smiley: (negative scores payed with synergy and credits) :00555:

Any evidence from other matches? It could be just a one-off.

Has been checked and punished appropriately.

(Banned)

(Banned)

This.

Thanks for the information

3.7. It is prohibited to discuss threads closed by the administration or a moderator. It is forbidden to discuss actions of moderators and administrators, as well as community managers, coordinators and game masters in any form. All issues are resolved by using “personal messages” sent to the moderator personally.

3.2. It is forbidden to disseminate personal information about users without their consent. In addition, publication of slander and false information is also prohibited. This prohibition applies to both public messages and personal messages and complaints.

You will all get banned  :005j:

3.7. It is prohibited to discuss threads closed by the administration or a moderator. It is forbidden to discuss actions of moderators and administrators, as well as community managers, coordinators and game masters in any form. All issues are resolved by using “personal messages” sent to the moderator personally.

3.2. It is forbidden to disseminate personal information about users without their consent. In addition, publication of slander and false information is also prohibited. This prohibition applies to both public messages and personal messages and complaints.

You will all get banned  :005j:

Because both didn’t happen? Sure.

This.

Thanks for the information

Thank you for looking into this issue quickly.

This thread can now be closed.

(Banned)

3.7. It is forbidden to discuss actions of moderators and administrators, as well as community managers, coordinators and game masters in any form. All issues are resolved by using “personal messages” sent to the moderator personally.

(Banned)

3.7. It is forbidden to discuss actions of moderators and administrators, as well as community managers, coordinators and game masters in any form. All issues are resolved by using “personal messages” sent to the moderator personally.

So let me explain.

Nothing has been discussed yet since there wasn’t any action done yet.

He reported him on forums, I did my job as GM and investigated it, I forwarded it to administration and action was the result, the problem is solved and this topic is obsolete.

End of story.

So let me explain.

Nothing has been discussed yet since there wasn’t any action done yet.

He reported him on forums, I did my job as GM and investigated it, I forwarded it to administration and action was the result, the problem is solved and this topic is obsolete.

End of story.

As GM, you should have closed the thread :slight_smile:

As GM, you should have closed the thread :slight_smile:

As GM, I don’t have the permissions for that otherwise I would.

As FM, Rakza should do that!

As GM, I don’t have the permissions for that otherwise I would.

As FM, Rakza should do that!

I didn’t know there was a difference ^^

Regarding people AFKing on purpose, are they reported constantly? Or is this a rare event? (question to GMs / devs)

Just wondering because i also see people doing this somewhat many times, i use the ingame report system, but have no idea if any investigation happened. I’m well aware they might truly be AFK because of RL reasons and not queue in other matches, but you know what i mean.

Regarding people AFKing on purpose, are they reported constantly? Or is this a rare event? (question to GMs / devs)

Just wondering because i also see people doing this somewhat many times, i use the ingame report system, but have no idea if any investigation happened. I’m well aware they might truly be AFK because of RL reasons and not queue in other matches, but you know what i mean.

Gm has to sort through the reports. Non issues simply ignored, possible violations may be noted and action taken if appropriate.

Please use the in game report system or send us a pm.