Uh..hi?

So just got into the game, and I don’t know WHAT the hell is going on. I mean theres NO explinaiton. I don’t know how to respawn or anything. I would love to test, but cant until I get some sort of idea on how to start

hey there Milicite. Yea its a bit daunting theirs still alot more to be added. Get a few games under your belt push buttons in the hanger and you will start to get the hang of things. Once you start getting the feal of the game it grows on you very fast. I have been having a ton of fun my self once i got the hang of things.

DONT SPEND YOUR GOLD ON A LICENSE!!! its pointless with no rewards, rather fight in normal games and be cannon fodder for a bit.

Hangar:

important things to know about:

Shop buy ships/mods/upgrades etc

equip outfit your ship with stuff bought on market

ship selection, you can have 3 ships per battle, when you start out you only have one, but you will soon be able to add 2 more as your reputation progresses

ingame:

ceptors = fast light space craft ment for solo harrassment, and you can warp 10k with your special ship class skill. this allows you to quickly move between enemy bases and assist alies in capturing the bases, light armored/shielded so you will pop quickly if you move slowly. so keep up the speed

fighters, slower than ceptors but has more armor and shields. also does greater damage and can cloak for sneak tactics. also has an extra gun array for greater damage output. they can have multiple roles from support to skirmisher deending on your load out.

frigates, slow, almost like flying a brick or heavy rock. great damage in sniping mode and can tank with huge amount of armor/shields. used to take out base defences/players at long range, terrible in close combat

you only get 3 tries if you die you have to wait out for the duration of the game. do not quit as you will not receive any rewards if you do and hence not progress in levels

Controls:

CTRL = toggles between rubberband flight mode and 360 flight

w,a,s,d = directional controls

q,e =roll left or right

r = target enemy in sights

t = target closest enemy in range

1,2,3,4 = activate mod slots fitted

z,x =toggle missle type (when you have mutliple types

As a new player i found it easier to just stick with another human player as support. depending on your current ship type so interceptors or fighters or frigates stick together, you wont die as much as you would alone.

Welcome to Star conflict closed beta, and i look forward to blowing you to bits soon :slight_smile:

DONT SPEND YOUR GOLD ON A LICENSE!!! its pointless with no rewards, rather fight in normal games and be cannon fodder for a bit.

Hangar:

important things to know about:

Shop buy ships/mods/upgrades etc

equip outfit your ship with stuff bought on market

ship selection, you can have 3 ships per battle, when you start out you only have one, but you will soon be able to add 2 more as your reputation progresses

ingame:

ceptors = fast light space craft ment for solo harrassment, and you can warp 10k with your special ship class skill. this allows you to quickly move between enemy bases and assist alies in capturing the bases, light armored/shielded so you will pop quickly if you move slowly. so keep up the speed

fighters, slower than ceptors but has more armor and shields. also does greater damage and can cloak for sneak tactics. also has an extra gun array for greater damage output. they can have multiple roles from support to skirmisher deending on your load out.

frigates, slow, almost like flying a brick or heavy rock. great damage in sniping mode and can tank with huge amount of armor/shields. used to take out base defences/players at long range, terrible in close combat

you only get 3 tries if you die you have to wait out for the duration of the game. do not quit as you will not receive any rewards if you do and hence not progress in levels

Controls:

CTRL = toggles between rubberband flight mode and 360 flight

w,a,s,d = directional controls

q,e =roll left or right

r = target enemy in sights

t = target closest enemy in range

1,2,3,4 = activate mod slots fitted

z,x =toggle missle type (when you have mutliple types

As a new player i found it easier to just stick with another human player as support. depending on your current ship type so interceptors or fighters or frigates stick together, you wont die as much as you would alone.

Welcome to Star conflict closed beta, and i look forward to blowing you to bits soon :slight_smile:

Thanks for your text I think this will help new players, but a license is worth the gold;) 50% more money is perhaps not usefull, because you still get enough money, but 50% more reputation will help you a lot.

thx for the tips guys, good at least get somthin going with it

50% more rep? i just get the standard 300 rep per win. with or without

please let me know, because i’m saving for the t3 ceptor, and i spend my 1st 300 gold on a weekly license. a week ago and i didnt see any change after it expired

50% more rep? i just get the standard 300 rep per win. with or without

please let me know, because i’m saving for the t3 ceptor, and i spend my 1st 300 gold on a weekly license. a week ago and i didnt see any change after it expired

With a win you should get 600 rep if your license is running.

oh well, i want that ceptor grrrr

(btw the math is wrong 50% more is 150 so its 450per win fyi 100% is 600 :slight_smile: )

oh well, i want that ceptor grrrr

(btw the math is wrong 50% more is 150 so its 450per win fyi 100% is 600 :slight_smile: )

I think this will be fixed later;)