TWOGUYS ONESHIP Series

Space is a desolate, lonely place for the public group runner. So why not invite your friend over and share the load flying in Star Conflict?

Well this is a pretty good argument against it:

Depending on public opinion we’ll do a full series of these warcrimes.

Great video guys. We need a lot more like this. It really is good publicity for the game, which is desperately needed.

You should get your friend to create an account of his own (if he hasn’t already)

This is an amazing concept too! And did you know that you can control the directional movement of your ship using the keyboard as well? It would be interesting to have one pilot steer around the ship and the other strictly for turrets. Could be amazing or a disaster.

LOVE IT :smiley:

And i love the accent especially :smiley:

:rudolf:

Adorable!!

This is an amazing concept too! And did you know that you can control the directional movement of your ship using the keyboard as well? It would be interesting to have one pilot steer around the ship and the other strictly for turrets. Could be amazing or a disaster.

+10 to this idea.

That’s certainly one idea, but making the mouse continue to control the orientation means there’s more required coordination. If I (Chris) were to take over all of the flying it’s not really any different from a normal mission; all it means is the gun is delegated. Much less chance of things going awfully wrong.

Which is kind of the point. Ish. In the end I guess I don’t want to make it any easier on us.

But feel free to try your suggestion out: sounds like a nice use of teamwork.

I am going to, actually. XD

It would be cool to delegate the controls so that one person could focus on evasion, while the other concentrates on DPS and tracking the target. Given a skilled enough team this could be quite deadly. And given my hardware, (a Razer gaming mouse,) they could control modules as well as the weapons, making them even deadlier~

If you’re gonna go nuts take it a step further. Once the bigger ships hit get an entire crew together with a commander to relay orders. Set up a webcam and let the freak flag fly!

For now Kyle and I are just going to concentrate on knocking this series out first.

Cool video, guys!

This was awesome. Shared with all my friends!
If you do more stuff like this I’ll gladly give you a plug on my stream, or channel, or something. Though chances are you have more subscribers than me. XD

This was awesome. Shared with all my friends!

If you do more stuff like this I’ll gladly give you a plug on my stream, or channel, or something. Though chances are you have more subscribers than me. XD

The plan’s to do a six (or eight) part series depending on how competent Kyle becomes by the end of it. And don’t be fooled; we’re just a couple of Aussie drongos with a tiny little channel.

Awesome stuff. Looking forward to more videos

fun idea, good video, good harmony from the hosts, awesome.

Featured by the devs! Nice!

Juq5MF9.png

That’s actually where I first noticed the video

Juq5MF9.png

Yeah, this is pretty crazy. It’s been overwhelming the community (and dev) response. Hopefully we can keep putting out content that lives up to this kind of support. Thanks to everyone involved!

Yeah, this is pretty crazy. It’s been overwhelming the community (and dev) response. Hopefully we can keep putting out content that lives up to this kind of support. Thanks to everyone involved!

The devs are pretty open to featuring popular content, especially something interesting and unique.

The video definitely deserved it :slight_smile: I want more!!

Nice video and congratulations on the feature, you guys deserve it