Tutorials by ORCA1911

Hello everyone!

For those of you interested in Open Space mode and how to better yourself there, I will be dedicating my free time into streaming my gameplays there together with any other info some of you may ask of me.

Visit my twitch channel _ HERE _

Youtube channel is always there for extra info!

![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Great stuff man!

Here is how to upload your videos from Twitch to YouTube Just in case you didn’t know:

Spoiler

I don’t have any vids on twitch yet but ill change that, just getting ready ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) also thx for the tip !

I’ll assist you in os if i’m available, too bad I can’t use any mic for the stream but I don’t  think it matter… anyway good idea here ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Well in any case, it’s meant for teaching others what they missed and stuff anyway, anyone is welcome to join ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Here’s a long vid about syn farming in Open Space, don’t mind the voice, focus the info and play please xD

Using a destroyer in fort muerto work pretty well too ^^!

Nice tuto for new player in os tho :D!

When you right to not focus on the voice I was expecting some kind of child voice but no! it could have been worst ! xD

Ah well, it’s not easy to focus on one thing and try to explain at the same time on a different language for me but i do try my best. It’s not much but i’ll improve eventually.

Leviathan is better (second outpost not the first). You can just take lasers + range, aggro everything (and there are a LOT of them around you), and let the turrets do the job. No risk, same reward, and even aces can do it.

The required rank is low, and if you die, it’s right next to the stations so no need take 10 minutes to go there.

Or… You can just go PvP and do 50k syn per 5 minutes (100k if maxed, which basically means 20k free syn with prems).  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

Well, i havent got 50k in a pvp match like in a very long time, only via maxed ships and daily 2x/3x reward, regular way i end up at 20k most of the time and thats with current FS at 140-ish. 10k per match was the average i did so i turned to OS, also i like secluded sectors so i get a steady farm session without anyone bothering me, i really dont like to waste time if i dont have to.

The whole purpose of this vid tho is to offer those who score very little in pvp an option to faster level up their ships in a different way and to move on to better ships + cargo drones for some credit farming :D, always great to have them close :Đ

I just had to do it ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) hahaha

xD

2 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

I just had to do it ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) hahaha

Here’s a playlist of some basic stuff about building a ship, how to think and what to aim for while figuring out your own build and stuff.

And this playlist is about some variations of various basic types of building a ship for the sake of widening the spectrum of possible builds on all sorts of ships.

I recently started covering destroyers so these are my intro vids ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Spoiler

Some destro tutorials

Spoiler

Small insight into OS, there’s more details to come ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

I recently began playing gunships again so i decide to make some vids about it, enjoy ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Nothing like a good ol’ SC without destros and stuff like that ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

EDIT — Here’s how to do the defiler btw, with a random team so don’t judge lol also i mentioned it in vid description but ill mention it here too: i forgot to say that the matter inverter spawns opposite side of the defilers position in the map, HAPPY HUNTING!

One more popular gunship AKA funship build, the RoF build (rate of fire) with gameplay footage