Tutorial Issue

Hello I am TheCicada and I have a bug or problem pertaining to that, when I log into Star conflict, a tutorial appears telling me to upgrade to a Mk.2 weapon but my weapon already is, leading to the problem where I cannot progress or do anything at all. It’s a similar situation to user: Stroke92

Please contact ANY Developer so we can fix this

[How to create bug reports](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/)

1. So I came back from a mission telling me to upgrade my gun to an MK.2 but it already is. Since I cannot upgrade it, I cannot move or do anything to progress in the game.

2. I expected the tutorial to know my gun was already MK.2

3. It will tell me to upgrade, but I cant, so I am stuck on the tutorial

4. I’ve only played this game for three days, and it happened with the first ship of the independent systems or rebellion faction.

5. Only this one time

6.  I don’t know how to post screenshots. So it looks like a tutorial screen has popped up over your hanger, blocking all other actions but from clicking the highlighted square where your main gun is. when you click on it, it brings you to the upgrade menu where the only option is to upgrade your gun… but you cant and that is where I’m stuck

7. last week on Sunday don’t know what specific time it happened. Time Zone: Central America

8. Windows 8.1 don’t know what DxDiag is

9.This is not a connection issue 

I don’t know how to find logs or my screenshots due to me either: having Star Conflict on Steam, or having Windows 8.1

Can you make screenshot with issue?

Also, zip and attach all your game logs.

Yes I can make screenshots, but I cant find them in my game folders. But I will continue to try to find where my logs and screenshots are.

post-256439-0-55369500-1443652783.jpgpost-256439-0-44749100-1443652795.jpg

post-256439-0-29243000-1443652973.jpg

I added forum to the the files so they wouldn’t confuse each other with the originals

[game.log forum.txt](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9909)

[game.net.log forum.txt](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9910)

[DeviceCaps.log forum.txt](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9911)

I know its not what is exactly wanted but I hope this is enough.

Thanks for your help so far and bet we can fix this soon, Skula 

P.S. Is this a major problem? Because I’ve only found one other forum with this problem.

Try to play now

I still have the same problem 

Sorry, but you should wait for couple days… too more hardtasks now

k

Try enter to game again