Tutorial: How to capture Baecons in Star Conflict

Behold the power of spam:

• Twer’Kin to pass gas all over the place, and leave brownish-green substance flying around.

• Guards to spam pulsar/inhib AoEs.

• Destroyer to spam Grav Lens or whatever it does best…

• Thar’Gas to spam Reflected Rage and Energy Converter.

• A random frigate with a Minelayer.

• Random recon or Twer’Kin to spam some decoys/clones (yes, it can be countered, before you start whining).

• Cover Ops with a Nuke, and LRF with Guided Torps.

Happy baecon hunting, pilot! Don’t forget the Spam!

Moved it to offtopic, funny stuff goes here, serious stuff goes in the designated part of the forum where the topic belongs to.

Use ECM to hack them… wait for alien ecm, special module multiple hacks including enemy’s ship where they will fight their ally with AI 100% laser hit chance for several seconds  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

and +500% Damage boost? Nice, when can I have it?

Q: How do I level up in this game again?

A: You level up with $$$$.

48 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Moved it to offtopic, funny stuff goes here, serious stuff goes in the designated part of the forum where the topic belongs to.

But that’s not fun

The derailing quality is better here ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

27 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

The derailing quality is better here ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

derailing implies there are rails to begin with

Guys, I have a Phoenix I want to sell you. Standard Engi only heals 330 DPS, while this sucker does 1500 DPS in damage. Only 5x the difference.

If we take heals into account, that’s 1200 DPS in 7 secs (8400 damage)… and compare it to 2x 4150 (8300 heal)… you’d have to produce a drone every 3.5 seconds! (Currently 35 secs, only 10x the difference! Or heal 10 ships!!! If you can find that many allies still alive on the map, then it’s time for a group hug)

BTW, 10 is a nice round number, who came up with that idea?

You don’t even have to aim these suckers, and when people complain about your drones, just tell them they can use ECM, but that obviously doesn’t apply to other Engis because this one is special. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

There, derailed… But… Now it’s on-topic… What a paradox…

You  lack random frigate with EM Torps, tackler with drones, Sk’Ra from inties… There are lots of ways of preventing beacon capture.

TY, please teach me to better spam-foo. Wow, can’t say kung-foo? ;\ apparently the letters combination f and u is censored? wut? Wait, isn’t ‘foo’ just as bad?