'Triumvarate' Hologram, and Holoship broke today. Patch 1.6.1c

‘Triumvarate’ Hologram, and Holoship have broken with the patch today.

‘Triumvarate’ Hologram applies to the ship Swarm and Premium equivalents.

The cooldown on both these modules has somehow become linked, and you can only activate one or the other. Also after activation Holo-ships do not  fire upon enemies with unguided kinetic missiles equipped, they do fire with homing thermal missiles.

This occurs when I fly either Swarm or Deimon ships.

If someone could put this back to the way it was 3 hours ago, or fix the messed up cooldowns and non-firing AI I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Shared cooldown is no bug.

• The module “Holoship” now starts a cooldown when activated.

So not only are you limited to 3 at once, you are now limited to a shared activation timer?

Still does not explain why the AI doesn’t work.

This what I mean by 3 at once. If you try to activate Triumvirate Hologram with 2 holograms already in flight you get drone control limit reached message (that would give you 4 “drones”). You used to be able to activate the regular Holoship module and get your 3rd.

screenshot-190328-230153.jpg.da382c923ab4b1da8b8e6ad617ee255d.jpg

There is no reason to do that shared cooldown if there is already a limit set, which is why it is a bug.

If it is not a bug, I request that it is set back to the way it should be, there is nothing imbalanced about the actual system’s implementation.

19 hours ago, ForbiddenSoul said:

The cooldown on both these modules has somehow become linked,

Not a bug

19 hours ago, ForbiddenSoul said:

Also after activation Holo-ships do not  fire

Gonna to fix, game logs and screenshots needed

This was done to prevent the horrible hologram spam.

15 hours ago, Scar6 said:

This was done to prevent the horrible hologram spam.

Exactly. If it is already prevented, why is there this shared cooldown B.S. ?

The cooldown was added in order to prevent the spam, and if their cooldowns are reduced by a buff they have the drone limit so you can’t have their instances active at the same time, I take it you never fought a Nightingale that used those.