Trapped in unknown space bug

I was trapped in unknow space for 20 minutes with 10 other people till i decided to selfdestruct, the black hole you have to leave trough said: " Gate temorary unavailable because sector is under alien attack" I had a positron T5 blueprint and 1.5 million in credits… I want compensation for that, because this is just unfair and totally stupid.

Hello, if what you’re seeking is a refund please contact the support.

How can i ask a refund for a free game? what I want is the blueprint i lost because of the bug and a bug fix would also be nice+

Please create a proper [bug report](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/).

I hope I get something for my trouble

1. Description of the problem, what happened.

I was flying in open space, fed sector, on my way to the base, i got in to open space, The portal you normally fly trough to get out (the big black hole) didnt respond. It said the portal was temporary unavailable because the sector was under alien attack. There were 10 other guys there, no one could leave. NO ONE could jump out of unknown space.

2. What did you expected to happen.

Jump trough and move on to poseidon complex.

1. The conditions during the situation.

Nothing special, First time it happened i coulndt jump trough. I tried 20 times, waited for 20 minutes, No change.

4. Further details on the issue.

I had a Blueprint on me, Lost because this stupid bug occured. I want it back.

5. Frequency of occurrence.

1 st time it happened to me some 2-3 hours ago

6. Logs + [screenshots](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18799-how-to-takepost-screenshots/) or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it)

I dont have a screenshots. Why the hell would i make this up?

1. If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone.

2-3 hours ago

8. Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag)

PC was not my problem, there were 10 other guys.

1. The results of this [program](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/) if the bug report is related to connection issues.

Not related to a connection issue

10. If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening.

so you were

>> farming stuff in that sector that is blocked while SpecOps

>> went to lost sector

>> farmed there

>> during farming lost sector SpecOps started

>> you couldnt get back to sector which is blocked by SpecOps

right?

what I want is the blueprint i lost because of the bug

That’s also a refund, and I don’t really know if it’s actually a bug.

I Picked the blue print up in Fort muerto, while i was heading back i landed in unknown space and i was unable to go back to poseidon complex. As you know, spec ops has nothing to do with poseidon complex so it cant be the reason nobody could go trough. You suggest that people get trapped in unknown space until the 3 hours spec ops mission is finished?

So it seems like a bug, why else would they intentionaly waste half an hour of my time in a sector where there is absolutly nothing to do.

well i kept getting launched into unknown space over and over again through the same warpgate but i could always get out and warp back into unknown space for another round! 

Assigned issue ID 0048041

So do i get my blue print back? I heard from others players its still happening from time to time :slight_smile:

So do i get my blue print back? I heard from others players its still happening from time to time :slight_smile:

You won’t get it back. They can’t give you one, since it’s not possible.

Official support reply:

“It is not possible to compensate such items.”

the bug is still persistant, 10 hours before this post I was having the same problem of being trapped in unknown space, they way to get out with your loot is using a duplicator, but that does not resolve the issue of completing the mission that was assigned in the first place, if can not exit unknown space with out going thru the portal.