Trapped in the unknown space bug: possible reason of bug + one more assigned bug

1. Yesterday i’ve found terrible bug in the game: when i joined to unknown space - i was not able to  return back through wormhole. Looks like you already assigned this issue with ID 0048041 but i have more information about it. Also when i had active quest like “Go to *system_name* then return back.” When i joined unknown space - quest was completed.

2. I expected to escape unknown space. Also quest was must not be completed.

1. Looks like, conditios are - to have this active quest.

4. I had active quest like “Go to *system_name* then return back” when that bug appeared. When i joined to unknown location, this quest was completed and state of quest was “Return back to station”. When i tried to escape unknown space though wormhole - wormhole was not active. I’ve died, joined unknown space again and trid to  activate wormhole to escape - it was incative. Then i relogged-in, joined unknown space again and wormhole was active.

1. I joined unknown space with active quest type that i named above twice with different quests and bug appeared ttwice. So, it was 2 of 2 times.

2. I don’t know where i can get logs.

3. Second time it happened around of 4:30 (GMT +3)

1. Yesterday i’ve found terrible bug in the game: when i joined to unknown space - i was not able to  return back through wormhole. Looks like you already assigned this issue with ID 0048041 but i have more information about it. Also when i had active quest like “Go to *system_name* then return back.” When i joined unknown space - quest was completed.

2. I expected to escape unknown space. Also quest was must not be completed.

1. Looks like, conditios are - to have this active quest.

4. I had active quest like “Go to *system_name* then return back” when that bug appeared. When i joined to unknown location, this quest was completed and state of quest was “Return back to station”. When i tried to escape unknown space though wormhole - wormhole was not active. I’ve died, joined unknown space again and trid to  activate wormhole to escape - it was incative. Then i relogged-in, joined unknown space again and wormhole was active.

1. I joined unknown space with active quest type that i named above twice with different quests and bug appeared ttwice. So, it was 2 of 2 times.

2. I don’t know where i can get logs.

3. Second time it happened around of 4:30 (GMT +3)

Windows 7: /Your Name/My Documents/My Games/StarConflict/logs/

Steam and Gaijin launcher probably have the same area.

Proper date and time stamp:

Find the correct file, like combat, game, game.net.

Once you find them, if you know exactly, at what time it happened, only copy the section, when you went on this mission in a newly created log by you, which should contain the same name as the initial log.

Paste the text in your log and save it.

When you reply to this post again, upload the logs, then add the option to attach each of them directly as well.

Do not forget DxDiag file.

Remember, No log -> No bug

It is a double of [known bug](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25579-stuck-in-unknown-space-bug)

It’s over 1 month, if not more. It’s an old bug.

I hope, that it got fixed in today’s patch v1.0.14.

I only encountered it once.