Trading rare resources is now available to all pilots! Trading between players is conducted through a separate trading chat and internal mail. Not all resources are available for trade, but only those that are approved by UMC.
- All products have a minimum sale price.It will be adjusted individually for each item.
- There is a limit of 20 000 GS per one transaction.
- Trade and shipping items to other players is available after participating in 200 battles.
- In one deal a pilot can sell up to 3 items.
- In trade chat pilots agree on the sale or purchase of resources.
- The seller can post a chat offer to sell his tradeable resources.
- The buyer has to click the right mouse button on the seller and select trade mode in chat.
- The buyer sends a letter to the seller through internal mail saying that he is interested in buying resources.
- If the buyer and the seller agree on a price for the resource, the seller shall send the buyer an internal mail message with an embedded resource
- The buyer may reject the letter received from the seller or accept the resources. The amount is automatically deducted from the buyer’s account.
- The letter persists for 15 minutes.
- All payments are only in Galactic Standards
- UMC takes a 10% tax from each transaction
Obtaining the items
Components for workshop and goods for trade are now available in trophy search after battle. You do not need to have ships of the maximum synergy level in combat slots
- The player can find lost cargo - containers
- When found, the container appears in the section with other containers.
- A container holds up to 5 items.They will be listed in the contents.
- The container can be redeemed for iridium for 3 hours.
- When buying a container the player has a 100% chance to get one of the listed items.The probability of getting a particular item is always different.
- After purchase the container disappears.
- The player can continue to get access to purchase of such containers in post-battle trophy search.
- Repeated getting a container, which is already available for purchase updates the availability timer to 3 hours.
Information about containers available in trophy search and their contents can be found in the news. Stay tuned for updates.
Now you can get iridium in the following activities:
- Purple spots in trophy search after battle in PvP, PvE and Co-op
- As a reward for owning a location in SecCon
- The final reward for the weekly tournament
- For the top places on the leaderboard
Increased the amount of iridium obtained when dismantling parts
- When disassembling parts for GS, the player can get double the amount of Iridium
Our detailed [guide to Trading system](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/33109-guide-to-%E2%80%98trade-system%E2%80%99/) can help you out.
Star Conflict team