Trade bug

Hi,

I’ve had for the second time a problem with the trade.

I’ve sold some pieces and i never receive GS, but the pieces are lost.

The first time was a trade with the player Donpewsky [ZetPL]. I’ve sold to him two Alien Engineer Structure for 600 GS ( 540 GS for me with the tax ).

I never received the GS, i’ve lost the pieces, but he said to me that he had payed and received pieces.

The second time was yesterday ( thursday 14 september between 5h30 and 7h AM, i live in france ) with the player YuriVonFluri [NASA].

He wrote in the trade channel that he want to buy two atomic xenoassembler. I’ve right clic on his nickname, then select trade, and send an offer for two atomic xenoassembler for 600 GS.

Like before, the pieces were deducted from my inventory, but i don’t received GS. YuriVonFluri confirm to me that he has payed and he had received the pieces.

This two bugs made me lose 1080 GS. I will ask them to confirm here.

Please credit my account with the lost amount.

Thx,

Leborgne1985

already happened one time to me too, maybe one month ago… with 2 parts of dessies r14…with a unknow person… was mad and very surprise, thought it was a scam at first  and a bug in second…totaly forgot that…probably bc that were not rare parts…

anyway i hate this sht trade, already said. one more reason…

Just now, SheenShade said:

already happened one time to me too, maybe one month ago… with 2 parts of dessies r14…with a unknow person… was mad and very surprise, thought it was a scam at first  and a bug in second…totaly forgot that…probably bc that were not rare parts…

anyway i hate this sht trade, already said. one more reason…

Always provide logs!

Same goes for the Author of this thread.

Logs please

can’t : ( don’t remember when it’s happened exactely…

if i could i will already done…:confused:

Here’s logs

logs.rar

Contact to support for refund, please - https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us/categories/200005051-Star-Conflict

Also, if you can reproduce this issue, please, write step-by-step instruction for repeat it.

ok

On 18/09/2017 at 0:35 PM, Skula1975 said:

Contact to support for refund, please - https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us/categories/200005051-Star-Conflict

Also, if you can reproduce this issue, please, write step-by-step instruction for repeat it.

Done