Tournaments - the same opponents each week

I play this game only for tournaments now.

My corp trying to play weekly tournaments roughly in the same group each week. But no matter what the squad combination is (replacing people in the squads, smaller, bigger groups) we get the same opponents 90% of the time in first 2 rounds.

Well, we could “git gud”, but come on. We get roflstomped EVERY time, yet that magical hidden statistics stay the same so still get the same opponents. P2W, 4CB, Lux, sometimes DARK full wings if they still play. If our group is loosing and other group is always winning, shouldn’t MM try us to get another opponent? Issue is for several months now. This may look like rage thread, but try to understand - I’m trying to keep some players in my corp to keep playing. But game punishes us if we squad together giving us only top-tier pvp corp wings so only way to actually win something is queing alone or 2 people. I cannot believe that out of 20 teams each week for some reason we have to deal with the same all the time.

I’m attaching collected logs from November only. If you need further, I can try to dig them out of my old hard drive.

[2018_11.03_15_56.28.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=17710)

These are pretty much the only teams that still play as wings, so there isn’t really much choice for MatchMaker in finding you another opponent.

1 hour ago, xKostyan said:

These are pretty much the only teams that still play as wings, so there isn’t really much choice for MatchMaker in finding you another opponent.

It’s no matter if we play as wing or squad. We always encounter full wings of specified corps.

5 hours ago, Rob40468 said:

It’s no matter if we play as wing or squad. We always encounter full wings of specified corps.

And when you do, how many teams are on the tournament list?