Tournament "Summer Cup 2013" (Stream)

Who wanna be the official tournament streamer?

Anyone on the US side, I would recommend being there an hour early, as it is now, the times it starts is as follows

6 am Pacific, 7 am Mountain, 8 am Central and 9 am Eastern

tell me how and i also start streaming ( i have only streamed with xfire so far… but i dont use it anymore)

We gonna post all stream links before the tournament. And just fly with others in battles and comment something. Like usual :00555:

Depending on whether or not i fly, i would love to do some commentary, having done the IIN since it was handed over to us SM folks. Not sure if i will be flying in the cup due to not having a T3 ship (damn exams getting in the way of progress!)

So yes, i’d do that! Stream, though, not from my poor laptop :confused:

So, guy!

Who will be in? :001j:

Akaurl - just for clarity:

How does streaming tournaments work in Star Conflict, do we have the ability to ‘spectate’ matches and work on camera angles not otherwise available to players? Or are broadcasters neutral participants in the battle itself?

Or are you looking for people to stream from a purely participants perspective? This is the main reason I haven’t replied in more details before as I’m unsure as to what you exactly want from streamers.

I might be available for streaming - depending how it works from an organisational point of view.

@EvilTactician

Usually it was done the way, that observers just take 1 ship and suicide right after spawning, and then they can spectate players from the same team they joined. It’s not that good, but currently it’s the only way we have righ now.(unless something was changed in last patch)

Probably devs will implement observer mode eventually.

@Vecrox

Google it, or check out twitch.tv

Yep, Sunder is right. Unfortunatelly, there is only one way to stream inside the game.

Also it’ll be great if someone (may be a couple of streamers) wants to observe the tournament from the lobby, the online situation in the bracket and “spectate” and comment some matches.

Personally I liked how Mustacho and ZeroCool did the comentating in the NASA vs SM match. But most likely that they will be participating in this tournament, so they wont be able to do it this time.

Personally I liked how Mustacho and ZeroCool did the comentating in the NASA vs SM match. But most likely that they will be participating in this tournament, so they wont be able to do it this time.

Zero will be away on vacation. We’re looking to bring another streamer, though I still need to confirm their availability on a Saturday/Sunday morning.

Thanks, it is always nice to hear that people enjoy it. I would commentate full time if I were able to (and have events to cast), as it is an excellent vehicle to help increase the playerbase’s game knowledge, but most don’t understand the importance of a good cast and I am more of a sideshow peculiar oddity than a valued asset.

I will be competing but am still willing to commentate on games that I am not involved in. I just do not have a partner to stream (as mentioned, Zero will be out of town). So any English streamers can hit me up and we can see about working out a gameplan.