Tournament Split Up Wing

1.) During the recent weekend tournaments I was in a wing. As time ticked down I was put into a match without my wing and placed into a team of pugs.

2.) I expected to go into the tournament with my wing.

3.) In hangar

4.) I was placed against 2 full wings while my team had a team of pugs. Lost twice and won the third one also against a team of pugs.

5.) Only happened once so far.

7.) 20:00 GMT-5

[chat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8757)[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8758)[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8759)[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8760)[DxDiag.txt](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8761)

Also it may be worth mentioning that I had already registered in the tournament. Then I joined NuclearHail’s group. I don’t know if I had left the queue automatically.

I had a different issue related to this. 

After Efefay left the wing, we tried to ready up for the Tournament. Everyone could ready just fine, but once we did we got a popup error saying “Matchmaking error: Internal matchmaking error.” No description in the popup otherwise and no message appeared in the chat related to it.

The issue persisted even after we hosted a new wing.

Ultimately we had to queue alone.

[combat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8762)

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8763)

[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8764)

[chat.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8765)

[DxDiag.txt](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8766)

I had a different issue related to this. 

After Efefay left the wing, we tried to ready up for the Tournament. Everyone could ready just fine, but once we did we got a popup error saying “Matchmaking error: Internal matchmaking error.” No description in the popup otherwise and no message appeared in the chat related to it.

The issue persisted even after we hosted a new wing.

Ultimately we had to queue alone.

Please make a seperate bug report if it is not the same issue.

It’s pretty much the same issue. Tournament MM is messing up.

Please make a seperate bug report if it is not the same issue.

A supertester told me to put it in the same thread since it was related to the tournament matchmaker, and OP and I were in the same group.

to note: in sweep once you queued up alone, you seem to stay in queue, even if you cancel.

i was told about this once, but i never encountered it.

this might have happened, since the tourneys seem to be based on the old sweep. basicly even as you joined the wing, you were probably still part of the pug-wing that has formed automatically.

and it wasntme (the supertester).

feel for ya efef :frowning:

but basicly i do agree, that both bugs might correlate

To summarize the whole thing:

1. Efefay goes into a Tournament Queue SOLO

2. During the 10 minute countdown Efefay has been invited into a Wing of Hailstorm084

3. New wing ready-ups for a tournament

4. Upon expiration of a countdown:

• Efefay treated by the game as a solo pilot, and assigned into automatically formed team as a solo pilot

• Hailstorm084’s Wing got some MM-ERROR, wing was not allowed to join the tournament

1. Efefay played all games as a"solo" pilot, while Hailstorm084 had to break up his wing in solo pilots and everybody joined as solo later.

will be fixed