Tournament “Old School” T5: Winter Games
Tech level: 13-15 ranks
Maximum teams in tournament: unlimited
Tournament will be held in two stages: groupe stage and play-off
Group stage: group consist of minimum 4 teams, each team fights each team in group minimum twice, gaining 3 points for victory, 1 point for draw.
Play-off stage: single elimination until 2 victories.
Finals and 3-rd place contest: single elimination until 3 victories (in case of 3 draws - teams play until first victory, or team with most victories wins).
23-24 december. Battles start in 18.00 UTC+3
All maps with Capture the Beacons mode
Capture the Beacons
1. Ships tech level: 13-15 rank
2. Friendly fire (team damage): on
3. Destroyers, ellydium ships (and all weapons or modules), ship “Brokk”, unique weapon, module and modificator of “Karud” (ship allowed), attack drone (craft), ‘Doomsday’ missile, cruise engine modification, phase suppressor, mass driver, flux phaser, phaser, spatial scanner, shield havoc, holograms, crafted&event weapons&modules (such a: energy convertor, proximity mortar e.t.c.) - FORBIDDEN.
4. Reverse Thruster - ALLOWED. Мк.5 weapons, Мк.4 ammo, Мк5 modules - ALLOWED.
5. Team failed to enter lobby in 10 minutes after being called, or non-present team gets technical defeat
6. For “contracted” battle (“loss on purpose”, “pre-arranged battle” etc.) both teams will be banned from tournament no matter the stage of it
7. If member of a team is not present after 1 minute from match start (dropped from game) - team must continue battle.
8. If member of a team is not present within 1 minute from match start (dropped from game, failed to enter the match) - team can request to restart battle
9. Team composition changes AFTER registration end NOT allowed.
10. All other rules are stated in the general rules of cyber activities. In any questionable situation tournament rules have top priority
11. For abusive, disrespectful behavior - objectionable remarks against the other teams, administration, streamers, or commentators - warning is given to the player. If player will get two warnings - he will be banned from tournament
12. Server location is determined by administration aiming for equal conditions for both team
13. Each pilot must have 1 to 4 ships in slots
14. Pilots from different corporations in single team are allowed
15. Administration decisions in any disputable/questionable situation are final
16. Teams and players who have deserted (disqualified) from tournaments/events after being registered and respective registration have ended are allowed to take part in this tournament only by administration decision
1. Team name.
2. Team captain.
3. Team members - 5 players including captain + up to 3 players reserve.
Rewards for winners:
1 place: 50 000 000 credits
2 place: 30 000 000 credits
3 place: 15 000 000 credits
Teams which takes 1-2 places in the groups and left in a play-off will be rewarded with 50 xenocrystals and monocrystals
For each passed stage of play-off team will receive 25 xenocrystals and monocrystals
Each player selected in symbolic team of tournament will receive 50 monocrystals. Symbolic team will be chosen by administration of tournament
Also administration of tournament will choose opening team. Each pilot of this team will receive 50 monocrystals
Registration will be closed 21 december 00-00 UTC+3
According to point 16 of rules, SC4EVAH team will not be allowed to participate in this one tournament
Administration of tournament (streames/commentators/etc):
Mzhelskii, Devouder, Nikosar, yakkudza , MarySue, Lafael, Natival, FaktorKill