Tournament MMERROR this sunday

7 player ready since 30 mins and no way to be accepted in.

We all got splitted.

We were not able to join the first match and after at the start of the second only a smaller group joined as 1 player was stuck in the queue (hoping to get in )… the rest in hangar went ALL alone on at the second …

I got in with 2 matches left WITH A T4 ( which i did not use to be fair).

First is a win, the second a full range of 8 SRS … they never get splitted even if at least 160 pilots reported out of the game servers.

Are u able to fix this before the HUGE difference in weapons increase additionaly ?

Thank you

Please fill out the [full](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/) bug report.

CAPS FOR FILLED POINTS

1. Description of the problem, what happened.

WE WERE 7 PLAYERS READY TO JOIN TOURNAMANT TODAY AND NO WAY TO BE ACCEPTED IN.

2. What did you expected to happen.

TO BE IN THE QUEUE FOR THE TOURNAMENT AND WERE BLOCKED BY A MMerr

1. The conditions during the situation.

ALL PLAYERS HAD CORRECTED SHIPS

4. Further details on the issue.

THE CHAT INDICATED A PLAYER HAD A ISSUE BUT HE HADTHE RIGHT SHIPS. CHECKED AND TRIED TO RELAUNCH 

SAME PROBLEM NOT ACCESSABLE (THE PLAYER IN QUESTION IS ONE OF THE TWO WHO ACTUALLY PLAYED FROM THE START 3 ROUNDS

5. Frequency of occurrence.

EVERYTIME WE TRIED … AFTER THE 10 MINUTES OF THE REGISTRATION WE EVEN TRIED SINGULARLY AND SMALLER TEAM

AND THEN WE GOT KICK OUT , THE MAJORITY EXEMPT DONE FOR 2 (OUT OF 7) WHO PLAYED ALONE

6. Logs + [screenshots](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18799-how-to-takepost-screenshots/) or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it)

NOT SURE IF OTHERS DID SH THE ERROR. I LL ADD IF ANY.

1. If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone.

17:01 CET

8. Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag)

I USE A MAC

HOPE THIS HELP

We know about this issue. It will be fixed to next tournament.