???

What kinda sorcery is this?? 

Rank 15 Wazgot in a T3 tournament.

screenshot-180325-214230.jpg.6ca2e5ed7fadf3e0bb9d0c0b359f53b2.jpg

Like the fokin xxxx I am I cover his name while I mouse over his wazgot, and I cant remember it either. 
Will try to post his name if I find out, its the dude at the bottom of the enemy team.

“Overpowered Sh*t” -> Nyx with Deconstructor or Front Blaster

tenor.gif?itemid=9718895

19 minutes ago, DeathWasp said:

What kinda sorcery is this?? 

Rank 15 Wazgot in a T3 tournament.

screenshot-180325-214230.jpg.6ca2e5ed7fadf3e0bb9d0c0b359f53b2.jpg

Like the fokin xxxx I am I cover his name while I mouse over his wazgot, and I cant remember it either. 
Will try to post his name if I find out, its the dude at the bottom of the enemy team.

Post logs, please! We need to dig deeper!

Player name: comanderuranus

Corp.: Aurora [AURA]

5ab818a02b9eb_screenshot-180325-215024-Kopie.jpg.79a91b5484b05d938769aae59cdc50e1.jpg

LOGS!

8 minutes ago, Koromac said:

LOGS!

literally no idea where the logs are, they dont show up in the SC folder in my games

which operating system you have

how do you have star conflict installed (steam / ark / manual)

cant believe you dont have a My Games/Starconflict/logs folder :confused:

do you have the Starconflict folder there, but no logs folder?

17 minutes ago, g4borg said:

which operating system you have

how do you have star conflict installed (steam / ark / manual)

cant believe you dont have a My Games/Starconflict/logs folder :confused:

do you have the Starconflict folder there, but no logs folder?

Windows 10 

Manual

The “Star Conflict” folder is located in (Program Files x86) and in the folder there is no “logs” folder :confused: idk why, i see (.launcher_log) folder that has the word log in it but nothing else

1 hour ago, MathModelSim said:

Danke MMS

Can be that c 50% are vets - not?

49 minutes ago, DeathWasp said:

and in the folder there is no “logs” folder

the logs folder is not supposed to be where the game installation is, but in your user directory, in documents/my games/starconflict

its not the 90s anymore, all applications are supposed to write custom data into your user folder ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

in doubt, make a screenshot ingame, it writes the folder out where it saves screenshots, thats next to where the logs are.

My team got R15 taikin as well. Talking with the guy, he said that he dont know what happened but he tried to temper with elly tree during countdown. All his modules were working at intended R9.

Logs are in “my documents” folder. /My Games/Star Confict/logs/<day and hour of last login>

12 hours ago, g4borg said:

the logs folder is not supposed to be where the game installation is, but in your user directory, in documents/my games/starconflict

its not the 90s anymore, all applications are supposed to write custom data into your user folder ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

in doubt, make a screenshot ingame, it writes the folder out where it saves screenshots, thats next to where the logs are.

Okay i found it lmao, im just blind.

What do i do with the the logs, there is chat.log / combat.log & game.log & game.net.log

do i just attach them all?

19 minutes ago, DeathWasp said:

What do i do with the the logs, there is chat.log / combat.log & game.log & game.net.log

do i just attach them all?

There:

[https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/forum/253-matchmaker/](< base_url >/index.php?/forum/253-matchmaker/)

and there:

16 hours ago, MathModelSim said:

5ab818a02b9eb_screenshot-180325-215024-Kopie.jpg.79a91b5484b05d938769aae59cdc50e1.jpg

you used a front blaster to get to the top, I feel like what you did was far less fair

![:rolleyes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/rolleyes.gif “:rolleyes:”)

2 hours ago, evo888 said:

you used a front blaster to get to the top, I feel like what you did was far less fair

pls dont compare a regular and intended item, even its still OP, with a item and shiprank thats clearly not allowed in tournament.

1 hour ago, Nash27 said:

pls dont compare a regular and intended item, even its still OP, with a item and shiprank thats clearly not allowed in tournament.

the front blaster is clearly a much greater issue

8 hours ago, evo888 said:

![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”) he was flying wazgot

Not sure what you’re trying  to achieve here …everyone already agrees front blaster is broken. That doesn’t invalidate an unrelated bug