Top Guns: Pulse Laser

![a175a448e930e62a9842ff2947fe.jpg](http://img.targem.ru/images/a175a448e930e62a9842ff2947fe.jpg)

Pulse Laser - an excellent choice for the pilot light fighter or interceptor: powerful, does not require shooting in advance, very convenient for a beginner. But veterans also appreciate the discreet charm of Pulse Laser.

Empire has always been proud of their heavy guns and powerful thermal, gas-based lasers. But it became necessary to have compact installation of interceptors. Small, shoot, chemical lasers happened to be a solution. It was also decided to make the laser pulse-based. This laser provides a huge peak of power with a very compact size.

Presented, at the dawn of the Empire, the samples, although being modifications of old technologies, created a furor. Highly valued then as pilots and generals, pulsed lasers began to mass-produce on Corporation “Imperium” enterprises. At the time before the Invasion, new copies were made only for the Imperial Legion military forces.

However, the market has long been filled with an infinite number of modified lasers. So any mercenary can get a similar device without any problems.

UMC reminds that sketches in HD of Star Conflict weapons are always available for viewing and downloading in Artworks section on our Website. 

Thanks for this. I need to go give that gun, some love. It’s been a while now.

I like to take it out in OS, curved reflectors for the win!

Or just build some firerate, either way, it’s always fun to keep pewing nubs all around!

5 hours ago, Coldjaguar said:

Amazing artwork like always, love the details.

I do some 3D myself, but lazy a little, what software do you guys use more often for the design and building it? ( i own CInema 4D and Lightwave 11.6)

I personally use Blender, because its lightweight, powerfull enough and free. Most of Star Conflict concept arts was done in SketchUp.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/xOgQ1

I wouldnt say its a great weapon for begginers…

21 minutes ago, Papitas said:

I wouldnt say its a great weapon for begginers…

Yeah it’s kinda the opposite. 

It requires a really steady aim, and a good control of your ship. 

Or else you just can’t hit a thing. 

20 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

Perhaps you misunderstood the extent of beginnerdom (is that even a word?) now… CF probably meant these people who just fly in straight lines, and shoot by vaguely pointing in the general direction of where the enemy is currently located with no consideration to leading their shots.

58 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

• it overheats like crazy. Without cooler, 2.5 of pew pews and it jams.

It’s supposed to be a burst-fire weapon, deal lots of damage in a short amount of time, the little spread can make it hard to use at medium-long ranges that if the quick damage drop won’t bother you, so a fast interceptor such as a recon or a covie will do, I’m not saying that ECMs are slow but they are not as sneaky or have as much mobility as the other classes, which are paramount when using a short ranged weapon like that.

6 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

It’s supposed to be a burst-fire weapon, deal lots of damage in a short amount of time, the little spread can make it hard to use at medium-long ranges that if the quick damage drop won’t bother you, so a fast interceptor such as a recon or a covie will do, I’m not saying that ECMs are slow but they are not as sneaky or have as much mobility as the other classes, which are paramount when using a short ranged weapon like that.

ECm’s shouldn’t use anything but Kinetic supercharger xD.

I always dislike it’s small spread(Pulse laser) but i guess it makes sense. Now that we have it’s history.

heavy guns and powerful thermal

it became necessary to have compact installation

So i guess the power of frigate laser in a compact model. No wonder it has spread.

18 hours ago, Vohvelielain said:

Perhaps you misunderstood the extent of beginnerdom (is that even a word?) now… CF probably meant these people who just fly in straight lines, and shoot by vaguely pointing in the general direction of where the enemy is currently located with no consideration to leading their shots.

So… 50% of T5 players and 99% of destroyer pilots?

Pretty much

Back in a day when pulse lazor had 2 degree spread and twice the damage…

this weapon is great for covops. never miss a shot, with a sink you can fire for the entire duration of your damage boost. A great anti-interceptor weapon and whatever else lets you get close.