Top 5 premium ships

For this episode we have prepared a list of Top 5 premium ships in the game.

Nice! I just miss the mauler!^^

Do premium ships give more credits like other games? I mean other games (tanks game for example) premium tanks give more credits if used.

Do premium ships give more credits like other games? I mean other games (tanks game for example) premium tanks give more credits if used.

Only synergy bonus if I’m not mistaken…

In some form due to the fact you have no repair cost on them.

Only synergy bonus if I’m not mistaken…

I know about synergy, I am wondering about credits. :smiley:

In some form due to the fact you have no repair cost on them.

Soo Premium destroyers will be… credits yielding? :open_mouth:

Replace the Patriarch and the Scimitar with the Nukem I and the Desert Eagle, or maybe the Rockwell. And then you’ve got a perfect list.

That being said, I do agree with this list.

Imo the best ship for open world is still the Leonina with 3 extended hulls. A inventory size of 14 is just so practical.

Imo the best ship for open world is still the Leonina with 3 extended hulls. A inventory size of 14 is just so practical.

Nah, cruise tackler is the best

Nah, cruise tackler is the best

Jaguar is totally best for this, Rockwell not so…

Cruise Jaguar with the Vanguard cloak so Hunter pulsars can’t decloak you. That’ll whittle down practically anything.

where is eagle b?  :008j:  where is mauler or BD  :008j: or kalah?!

Pretty accurate list, probably should’ve mentioned Sparks younger brother - Oreleus, pretty much the same thing in lower ranks.

Really nice video. +1

Nice! I just miss the mauler!^^

The Mauler is a DLC ship now, so I guess thats why it is not there. Same with the Sai.

Spark, Mauler, Berserker, Sawtooth, and panther are by far the tops imo. 

Spark, Mauler, Berserker, Sawtooth, and panther are by far the tops imo. 

Mauler was not allowed to participate in the contest since it is too ugly…

Mauler is a graphics card, not ship

My personal list:

1- Mauler (the best of long range, for me is better than kraken for the bonus -25% reload)

2- Blood tormentor (patriarch is better then inquisitor S only for fire, but inquisitor S have most resistance they have 2 hull module (if use 2 galvanized the resistance is good) 25% reload for emergency shield)

3- Spark

4- karud

5- orelus

Well, nobody say a word about Nyx - fast, agile and very tanky ship, which equiped with plasma arc is deadly to fast or heavy targets too!

Well, nobody say a word about Nyx - fast, agile and very tanky ship, which equiped with plasma arc is deadly to fast or heavy targets too!

the nyx is horrible. it’s not fast or agile. Kite is the best t3 cov ops.