Too much paying to win (topic for fun).

So, what do you think to make everything cheaper?

Buy (S)Targem!

Buy Gaijin!

Make everything cheaper!

Make Star Conflict great again!

they don’t like the 100 ppl pay 1$ logic. they like the 1 person pay 100$. This is their business model.
If they would lower the prices more ppl would pay less, and the goal is more ppl pay more. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

22 minutes ago, Gizmomac said:

they don’t like the 100 ppl pay 1$ logic. they like the 1 person pay 100$. This is their business model.
If they would lower the prices more ppl would pay less, and the goal is more ppl pay more. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

No. It’s just that due to how they price stuff, paying 1$ is useless. So there’s no peoples that pay 1$. 

You can have both the 100*1$ and the 1*100$ players if you balance your economy correctly.

They havent even made Corp logos available for stickers, one of the many customisation options many many people would pay for.

In the meantime they sell xxxx for a hundred dollars.

In their world of priorities, the baby gets born bumhole first.

cache monet

There is a way to pay for fun. Buy a reaper then use the harpoon gun to sling transport ship wrecks/destroyer wrecks around the map at ludicrous speed.

42 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

No. It’s just that due to how they price stuff, paying 1$ is useless. So there’s no peoples that pay 1$. 

You can have both the 100*1$ and the 1*100$ players if you balance your economy correctly.

Then why you say No? Just to say No for me? ok.

45 minutes ago, Oregyen said:

They havent even made Corp logos available for stickers

up into the suggestion section you go!  ![:002j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002j.png “:002j:”)

I think that the corp logos should be one of the only stickers that should be painted for free.

3 minutes ago, QACinnamonTroll said:

up into the suggestion section you go!  ![:002j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002j.png “:002j:”)

I think that the corp logos should be one of the only stickers that should be painted for free.

Come on, this doesn’t need a suggestion, this is the first thing the f2p genre had to offer. I’m not gonna do their work, if they keep insisting that everything is perfectly fine. In fact every single suggestion is a waste of time, when the game plays like it plays. There is no sticker that helps playability.

besides it has been suggested many times already

and many things hint to it, that it was somewhat in the ideapool from the start.

it feels like it is kept as a big “one day” feature, to be tossed out, once there are no other ideas.

On 24.5.2017 at 2:26 PM, QACinnamonTroll said:

yes it should be free for any member, but why one of the only ones?

imho, buying logos for life was one of the better features they removed. since there is no GS alternative way to use a logo, the one time GS fee to change it just makes people use it less.

a combination of one time paint being either a cheap gs fee or some ingame resource, while buying it for a thousand for life, should have been the goal.

instead we have things like exchange of credits for gs, so things, which are aimed to sink GS out of newcomers.

well at least, there are now so many free logos, which look anyway better than the standard ones. Which kinda shows, the current idea doesn’t work, without lots of freebies.

in a way, it exactly shows that they can’t find the balance between 100*1 and 1*100.

On 24/05/2017 at 9:43 PM, Elusif said:

There is a way to pay for fun. Buy a reaper then use the harpoon gun to sling transport ship wrecks/destroyer wrecks around the map at ludicrous speed.

Video, Now.

Oh someone actually wants to see that? OK I will make a gif of it at some point, maybe.

On 6/5/2017 at 3:14 PM, Elusif said:

Oh someone actually wants to see that? OK I will make a gif of it at some point, maybe.

j1lsCH6.jpg
I give you an Owllar to buy some fun ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)