too many typo

Please Devs, listen Endeav…

La synergie pour transfert est gagnée à partir des vaisseaux entièrement améliorés, alias vaisseaux élites.

Cette synergi e peu t être utilis ée pour améliorer tous les…?

Disponible au transfer t :

screenshot-180309-165244.jpg.4b03b44b341bebece673931b7fc2446d.jpg

Lots of English typos as well. And many MANY number inconsistencies. “Complete any 5 missions” (5/ 10 ) etc

Ah, une ligne à du sauté, je vais regarder ça

27 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Lots of English typos as well. And many MANY number inconsistencies. “Complete any 5 missions” (5/ 10 ) etc

can imagine :confused: got same with any 3 missions (3/10) also…

and thx Endeav : )

Yes when there is too many strings(text lines) we try not to spend too mich time on one section, so this kind of stuff can happen. The worst is trying to find back that strings… which is hell… And with the update tons of new texts has been added, plus my job + trying to progress in game at the same time… well you see how it goes

yes, hard ! : )

but little by little …

58 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

The worst is trying to find back that strings… which is hell.

You can search for the strings, I remember. Just need a screenshot of the typos text.

43 minutes ago, SuDoKu said:

You can search for the strings, I remember. Just need a screenshot of the typos text.

True. If you need help just PM me. We can never do enough proof reading, that’s for sure. I sometimes change things just for stylistic reasons. Or when I realize what contents really are behind certain text blocks and translations just don’t seem to be right even if they are correct. Also use a certain level of freedom if necessary.

And of course typos will happen. It is a chore sometimes to keep translations within the required parameters and format. Especially when similar texts appear in multiple strings. 

c’est un topic francophone rien a foutre de l’anglais ici

1 hour ago, Akiro56 said:

c’est un topic francophone rien a foutre de l’anglais ici

Sorry dude! We are not French, we just wanted to help!

yes Akiro, earth will not stop to turn because we speak English in a  french section…and as said Sudoku; they just tried to help, that it’s nice from them, and that it’s not your case.

I totally approve of my VDD

Je vois pas ou ça aide ceux qui ne comprenne pas l’anglais.

Si faut se servir du traducteur ça sert a rien d’avoir une section francophone!

snif

ok, thanks for you precious help akiro : )

fabriqué

faute.jpg.689d1fa3a20a308d24ad372d587bd739.jpg

celle-ci aussi :

invalid.jpg.ddc40feb2da7811979771d08cb78f1ba.jpg