Too many repeative negative status'

If you’ll look at the bottom right, you’ll see the long list of redundant negative status/cooldowns for teleportation sphere and resonating shields.

screenshot-181227-052521.jpg.1315657349304ac4d78d6f038238323f.jpg

Please add logs and additional details

Yea…No, I’m not putting in all that effort I don’t get paid to fix the bugs.  I showed u the error, you guys can decide to fix it or not. Throw in some in-game galactic standards then we’ll talk.  You have your screenshot, that’s the issue.  

2 hours ago, TastyServingOf said:

Yea…No, I’m not putting in all that effort I don’t get paid to fix the bugs.  I showed u the error, you guys can decide to fix it or not. Throw in some in-game galactic standards then we’ll talk.  You have your screenshot, that’s the issue.  

Looks like your bug isn’t getting fixed any time soon then.

Apparently it seems to have been fixed with yesterday’s maintenance, so apologies your majesty, but no pay check for you.

On 12/30/2018 at 1:51 AM, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Apparently it seems to have been fixed with yesterday’s maintenance, so apologies your majesty, but no pay check for you.

Every step in the process of playing this game there is massive grind and paywalls.  They don’t give anything out for free and neither do I.  It’s in THEIR interest to fix the bugs so they can keep racking in the money, it isn’t my game so if the bug went unfixed (like so many other issues in the game) then it wouldn’t really be my problem. I went out my way to screenshot, login and post.  I’m not going any further than that for THIS game.

Tl;dr: Bug is fixed so suck it.