Too Many Aliens

Sanctuary and Monolith Remains contain way too many aliens (infected ships, cybers, etc.). I’m fully aware these are exceptional places to find mysterious containers, but it is far too difficult to obtain them when you’re literally always on the run from aliens who can kill with just a few hits (that is, if you’re in an interceptor like myself).

When I’m outrunning one pair of aliens, I run into another pair and end up running from them as well, and eventually, all of them are after me, then suddenly, “alien signatures” conveniently enter the area, so I now have that to worry about as well.

All I’m asking is that the amount of aliens be toned-down to where you’re still in danger, but not always running from something, if that makes sense, as these places are infected with one too many alien ships…

Imo the map is small, and the amount of ships is small as well (make a serious comparison of ship amount between other maps). Problem is that gauss and specially shrapnel cannon deals a lot of dmg, so having 3 of those ships shooting you will wreck you fast unless you deal with them or run away.

Imo the map is small, and the amount of ships is small as well (make a serious comparison of ship amount between other maps). Problem is that gauss and specially shrapnel cannon deals a lot of dmg, so having 3 of those ships shooting you will wreck you fast unless you deal with them or run away.

I agree that the map is too small. Whenever I’m in battle and I do Reverse Thruster while sniping I’ll be slingshot back in because I reached the edge of the map.

…and there is Solaris Wasteland  :01515:

It is a rank 10 map, it is expected. By the way, joining Sanctuary with a full squad of engineer + guards is farming supreme. You don’t even have to move.

It is a rank 10 map, it is expected. By the way, joining Sanctuary with a full squad of engineer + guards is farming supreme. You don’t even have to move.

This.

Also, aliens were nerfed in the previous patch, it’s easier now.