Tier rushers

I figured I’d see what everyone else found in the term of tier rushers.  I found one that undisputable.

hfKTaxMh.jpg

ukcLncVh.jpg

I barely play T4 and I’m sick of it.  T4 in all three factions with 169 battles?  The guy used HB on an LRF as a gunship, repeatedly, in a bot match.  What’s the worst everyone else has seen, to prove tier rushing is a problem.

Wut, he had to grinded up way through pve, I have almost 2k battles and still only one t4 on level 1.

Tier rushing is not a bad thing, it can get you the credits you need faster, and thus you can flesh out all of the other ships in a much shorter time frame than someone who goes and upgrades an entire tier before going forward to the next one. Yes, the skill of these players starting out will be much lower than one that takes it slow, but no, it’s not a problem. I do suggest for tier hoppers to get a Jericho guard fitted for regeneration, and follow that model into Blackwood pve. they will do less damage to their win/loss, records, rank, etc that way. I would also suggest that there be a record reset, one that keeps the dlc titals and but gives you a blank slate, so you can start over again from scratch, you’d have your ships, of course, but your win/loss rate, kills, the main records, medals, etc, will be lost. those who’ve spent allot of time on this might not wish to use this function, but for those that wish to start over on the record, it would be nice.

Hmm I don’t think I will jump on this band wagon, here is why.

I try to look at these things from all perspectives.

So there is the long term player like yourself, concerned with this for your own reason probably because maybe you feel ripped putting a lot of time into the game and someone else getting there in a lot shorter time spam because they paid a lot of cash? I dunno you tell me.

There is the people that pay a butt load of cash so they can have lots of power(most probably to feel good about them selves), bragging rites maybe I dunno.

Then there is the developers wanting to make money and being a free game needing a angle to do so, this would be it btw in my opinion its a decent system to keep the game free. It could be and I have seen allot worse.

So I think weighing up the frustration you feel from some one else being at the same rank as you but not as good should be worth it for two reasons 1. keeps game funded more stuff 2. easy kills 

probably because maybe you feel ripped putting a lot of time into the game and someone else getting there in a lot shorter time spam because they paid a lot of cash? I dunno you tell me.

No, it’s more the fact he had a low  end 1200 DSR and yet couldn’t provide a competitive match against my PvE fitted ships combined with knowledge of the game.

There is the people that pay a butt load of cash so they can have lots of power(most probably to feel good about them selves), bragging rites maybe I dunno.

Bragging rights don’t favor a 1v1 bot match.

Then there is the developers wanting to make money and being a free game needing a angle to do so, this would be it btw in my opinion its a decent system to keep the game free. It could be and I have seen allot worse.

I personally killed him multiple times.  I got a fear me medal.**   That doesn’t encourage someone to pay.  If anything it’s a way to discourage tier rushers who may be the devs newest cash cows.  How he got a DSR of over 12000 amazes me after that match.**

So I think weighing up the frustration you feel from some one else being at the same rank as you but not as good should be worth it for two reasons 1. keeps game funded more stuff 2. easy kills 

Halfway into the match I knew I won but would just have to wait until the counter rolled down.  He paid(obviously) yet lost severely.  It’s easy kills, but I xxxx want competitive matches!  I do not wants wins or losses handed to me!  If I just wanted a win I’d play Sudoku.  It requires more skill than some of these matches.

To be honest, thats no tier-rusher. 

For me its just a bad or inexperienced player. 

The difference makes it lineup on ships. This one had at least 4 T4 ships. Or were they all premium?

To be honest, thats no tier-rusher. 

For me its just a bad or inexperienced player. 

The difference makes it lineup on ships. This one had at least 4 T4 ships. Or were they all premium?

Yeah,  I would define it as follows:

Person whom has rushed through the tiers fast AND for that reason, due to less time spend in learning the game is not as skilled player as one would expect for that tier.

But still, I’d say that definition “tier rusher” applies even for a person whom is skilled EVEN if he tier rushed, but he is just a “good kind of tier rusher”. Different kind of breed, but yet still, rushed tiers. When people are talking about “tier rushers”, this special case is most times excluded; people don’t mean this kind of tier rusher when they’re talking about tier rushers. No one should have nothing negative to say against those kind of players.

Not many can pull it off, tier up fast, and still be able to play well in top tiers. Yet, it is doable, we live in real world where things aren’t 0 and 1.

Sorry, I have meta-discussion fetish.